50+100

• sportsguy138
      sportsguy138
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz and got the 50 and everything is good in that respect. Now I can't find/remember how to get the extra 100. If someone could help me that would be great.

Also, did it say that if you don't get a certain amount of points they take back the 50?

Thanks again.
  • 21 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi sportsguy138,
      I'm glad to hear that you got your money without problems.
      What you have to do to clear your extra bonus depends on the site on which you got your starting capital.
      As far as I know stars is the only site where the 50$ will be deducted from your bankroll after a certain time (if you weren't able to clear them).

Below you can find a list with all sites where you can can get the 50$ starting capital. Just check the page of your poker site and look for the information you need:

Mansion,
      Full-Tilt,
      PokerStars,
      Titan
      PartyPoker

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • sportsguy138
      sportsguy138
      Bronze
      Yeah, I'm with stars and I see now if I don't get 500 FPP then it will be retracted. But let's say I don't get that much, only the 50 is taken away, right? If I have more money than that they won't take it away?

I'm still confused on how to get the extra 100?

Thanks.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      yes they will only take the 50$. And if it's less they'll only take what's available not more.

And about the extra 100$.
      It says the bonus will be manually added to your account. So maybe you'll just have to wait a little bit till the bonus appears in your bonus overview.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • sportsguy138
      sportsguy138
      Bronze
      So it will randomly just appear? There is no set amount of points? Lol.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sportsguy138
      So it will randomly just appear? There is no set amount of points? Lol.
      Hello sportsguy138,

On Stars, unlike at the other sites we currently do not have an automatic $50+$100 dollar offer - just a $50 offer. The extra $100 are a first deposit offer that is manually added to your account around 24-48 hours after sign-up. You can take advantage of it at any time.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Wildkiwi
      Wildkiwi
      Bronze
      I'm registered on Fulltilt and passed the quiz but didn't get the 50$ after 48 hours. I don't care about the 50$ as much as being able to read the rest of the strategy articles. Because i never got the 50$ does this mean that there is no way that i will get to read the rest of the strategy articles?
    • Wildkiwi
      Wildkiwi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      yes they will only take the 50$. And if it's less they'll only take what's available not more.

And about the extra 100$.
      It says the bonus will be manually added to your account. So maybe you'll just have to wait a little bit till the bonus appears in your bonus overview.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Hi,

If it's any help:I had an account at PS until my job moved me overseas last year, after which I had little opportunity to play online poker. As i remember then though, and assuming that nothing has changed, achieving FPP at PS was a relatively simple task. In fact i'm sure i would have done 500 plus FPP in a couple of weeks on more than one occassion playing $1/$2 tables and $10 SNG's.

I found that if you played any lower stakes at PS, there were just too many fish.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wildkiwi
      I'm registered on Fulltilt and passed the quiz but didn't get the 50$ after 48 hours. I don't care about the 50$ as much as being able to read the rest of the strategy articles. Because i never got the 50$ does this mean that there is no way that i will get to read the rest of the strategy articles?
      Hello Wildkiwi

As I said in another thread we tried to send you the capital but your account was created with the wrong bonus code.

You can move up in ranks (and gain access to content) by playing through tracked accounts. That means you can either apply for the starting capital one of our other partner sites Mansion, , PokerStars, Titan or PartyPoker and write a support ticket to change your choice of starting platform ...

OR

use one of our first deposit offers at a site which you do not yet possess an account ye. The list of sites can be found on the "Home Page" or below:

Titan Poker 200% up to $600 bonus!
      PokerStars 100% up to $100 bonus!
      PartyPoker 30% up to $150 bonus!
      Full Tilt Poker 100% up to $600 bonus!
      Mansion Poker 100% up to $500 bonus!
      Everest Poker Up to $200 bonus!
      888.com PacificPoker 125% up to $475 bonus!
      Unibet Poker Up to 40% loyalty bonus every month!
      PokerKings 100% up to 500€ bonus!
      InterPoker 100% up to $500 bonus!
      Ladbrokespoker 100% up to $1,000
      Betfair 100% up to $1,500

For some of these such as Titan it is also a possibility to retrack you existing account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • shansy
      shansy
      Bronze
      I got the 50 dollars too but have yet to recieve the 100 bonus..I chose party poker for my site is this a site that will get the 100 dollars..and how long does it usually take to get this
    • douglasjastewart
      douglasjastewart
      Bronze
      You need to earn the 100.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I created an account on pokerstars (username: ubnco) over 72 hours ago and immediately enabled information sharing. Unfortunately, I have not receive the #50 yet. Is this still being processed, or is the only way for me to start my bankroll making my own deposit?
    • shansy
      shansy
      Bronze
      how do i earn the 100 dollar bouns
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shansy
      Hello shansy,

First you need to collect 300 basic PartyPoints which will make the $100 bonus appear in your account. After you have done so you will receive $25 of the bonus for every 150 PartyPoints you collect.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Hello there,

Ive just reached 150 MCP at Mansion poker. According to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7 I should receive first part of 100$ bonus.

Do I need to do something for it, or they will automaticly send to my mansion bankroll?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Horin
      Hello there,

Ive just reached 150 MCP at Mansion poker. According to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7 I should receive first part of 100$ bonus.

Do I need to do something for it, or they will automaticly send to my mansion bankroll?
      Hello Horin,

They will automatically transfer it to your account. It usually takes 2-3 days for it to arrive on your account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Kheldar82
      Kheldar82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by shansy
      Hello shansy,

First you need to collect 300 basic PartyPoints which will make the $100 bonus appear in your account. After you have done so you will receive $25 of the bonus for every 150 PartyPoints you collect.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Thank you for clearing that up soy. Just one more question. We have 90 days to clear this bonus. Are these the same 90 days from the start, or will there be new 90 days, after clearing the 50$ bonus?

Thx in advance!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Kheldar82,

As soon as you have cleared the first bonus - you have 90 news days for the second part of the bonus :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • wesbrt
      wesbrt
      Basic
      helpppppp..its been three days since i joined and still no money in my titan account...i had never played at titan and ive noticed that the site is very very slow all the time... is there any way i can change my beginning capital site..or does it have to be titan
    • rasmushtt
      rasmushtt
      Bronze
      now let me get this straight. Depending on the poker sites there are different time limits to collect certain bonus points. I play mansion and have 4 months to clear the first bonus. Do I have to get to the each next level within 4 months. If I don't I won't be able to make more bonus money.
      Another thing there are different partner sites. Can I sign in (hyporhetically) in all of them and get 50 starting money and chance to clear even more bonus money or is it not allowed.