[NL20-NL50] Cb ? ,

• 7 replies
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      I think this is typical example not to cbet, because there are so many draws which call.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Daisuke,

BvB I'd say that this is not a great spot to cbet even with the backdoor. With position we would have a bit more FE on flop and later streets.

What's your plan if you get called on a heart and non-heart?

Also, your bet size is very small for being OOP on a drawy board. Would you ever cbet this little for value?
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Daisuke,

BvB I'd say that this is not a great spot to cbet even with the backdoor. With position we would have a bit more FE on flop and later streets.

Also, your bet size is very small for being OOP on a drawy board. Would you ever cbet this little for value?
      if a heart doesnt come,I would check/fold.
      I sometimes value bet 65% .
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      Hi Daisuke,

But would you sometimes valuebet 65% on this type of board? And in this case you bet more like 53%.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Hi Daisuke,

But would you sometimes valuebet 65% on this type of board? And in this case you bet more like 53%.

yes I sometimes bet just 65 %
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Daisuke,

yes I sometimes bet just 65 %
      Ok, then we should bluff for roughly the same amount. Against unknowns (that we expect to be regs) I would bet whatever we normally bet against other regulars on these boards.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Actually think you can be super explo on NL 25 and bet less with your bluffs etc, a little bit less.