Hero (BTN): $11.73
      SB: $18.87
      BB: $12.48
      UTG: $11.97
      MP: $25.38
      CO: $12.67

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 4:club: A:club:

fold, MP raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.90

Flop: ($2.85, 2 players) 4:spade: K:heart: 9:heart:
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.70, CO calls $1.70

Turn: ($6.25, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($6.25, 2 players) 2:heart:
      CO checks, Hero checks

CO shows Q:diamond: J:spade: (High Card, King) (Pre 41%, Flop 37%, Turn 23%)
      Hero shows 4:club: A:club: (One Pair, Fours) (Pre 59%, Flop 63%, Turn 77%)
      Hero wins $5.97

This is agains 30% ft3bet , 40% FTcbet loose callstation Russian.
      against this players do I have enough equity to barrel the turn again here?

I think on ZOOM you have to less time to finding leaks in your opp game and if you wait to long the Russians start to raise you much...

Here I expected to get a raise on the T if I would barrel again and I have to fold agains t a raise.... Actually now I see he has 11-66 pfr vpip here,

Can barrel again against this opponents ? What do I have to look for in stats like....
  • 5 replies
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      You should 3b guys like him for value, if he calls in i prefer to check it down or b/f flop c/f rest.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Preflop: If CO has 30% Ft3bet why are you squeezing? It doesn't make sense as a bluff, and your hand is too weak to value raise. Flat and play multiway makes more sense.

Flop: If opponent is rarely folding to cbet, why are you cbetting? If you are doing it for value, it's likely too thin. Even if your opponent just has a gutshot he also has 6 overcard outs to go with it, that's a lot of equity.

Turn: I would probably check and get to show down instead of complicating mistakes on the previous two streets.

It's also pretty unclear what you reasoning is for flop + potential turn barrel. Are you bluffing? Are you semi-bluffing? Are you betting for value? Bluffing vs a calling station is a bad idea, and your hand is not really strong enough to value bet.
    • Yordi85
      Yordi85
      Bronze
      A4s against his calling fishy calling range is not so bad and throwing a reg out of the pot to play against fish is always +EV imo.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Yordi85
      A4s against his calling fishy calling range is not so bad and throwing a reg out of the pot to play against fish is always +EV imo.
      Yeah, there might be an argument for it.

It's high variance to raise these type of hands for value even if you do get called by worse. The equity of A4s against any 2 is only 59% and your opponent might be mucking the very worst of his range. You do have position though.

So presumably you are value betting the flop? Maybe there is an argument for it, but it's very thin.Against a gutshot with 2 overs you have 60% equity, vs a flushdraw with 2 overs (to your 4) you are a slight underdog. Vs a pair you are a clear underdog.

I think these type of situations will not be overly profitable even if they are not terrible. If I squeezed pf here I would probably check down on this flop and hope to spike an Ace or 4.
    • Yordi85
      Yordi85
      Bronze
      thanks for explaining more. I understand imo fish play fit or fold even in 3betspots. so I think it is good to fire 1 time with 5 outs to fire more if i hit..