Hello from Chile

• joaoapoker2013
      joaoapoker2013
      Bronze
      Hi there, i'm chilean and i'm so glad to have the opportunity to learn poker from you, i can note that this is a serious page. I enter here by some friends that had playing poker for a long time and i can say that they win a lot of times in poker online, and they started here so i say to myself "i will follow their steps". Now at my age of 22 i got a lot of personal projects, one of them is learn poker, cause it went from being a hobby to really interest me, and who better from learn to the best. Thats it, i'm new and just get to improve my technique I will share what I learned. Thanks a lot, sorry if my english its not so good.
  • 1 reply
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey joaoapoker2013 and welcome!

it's really good to see you eager to learn poker and this site has everything here - strategy articles, videos and even live public coachings that you can watch and learn and ask questions.

i see you are a basic member.. why don't you check out our free poker money offers - if you play tracked at one of the partner sites you will gain a higher status and have access to more learning material so it is definitely worth it!

finally, be sure to check out the strategy pages. this will be where you can learn a good basic understanding of the strategy to any game type of poker you are interested in - tournaments or cash games :)

good luck and see you around!

Lewis.