NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.01)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($10.23)
      UTG+1 ($6.62)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, UTG+1 calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.52) K:club: A:club: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $0.36, UTG+1 calls $0.36

TURN ($1.24) K:club: A:club: 5:diamond: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.86, UTG+1 calls $0.86

RIVER ($2.96) K:club: A:club: 5:diamond: 7:heart: 5:club:

Hero bets $1.20, UTG+1 raises to $5.15 (AI), Hero calls $2.33 (AI)

UTG+1 shows 4:club: Q:club:
      (Pre 36%, Flop 34.9%, Turn 20.5%)

Hero shows K:heart: A:spade:
      (Pre 64%, Flop 65.1%, Turn 79.5%)

UTG+1 wins $9.36

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: vs fish let's cbet bigger here. I know we keep repeating this but you have to also start implementing :)

Same goes for the turn.

As played, isn't the purpose of our smaller bet to be a bet/fold and get some more value from Ax, Kx?

Why are we bet/calling here?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      That was the plan initially but odds and his aggression and ackc on the board and the fact that he is an unknown made me call :I

I used 70% potsize bets which doesn't give him good enough odds, but i noticed that fishes willingness to call is many times very much reliant pot size. Of course we want to bet as much as they call.

What pot size percentage would you use ?

How would you play river especially with bigger pot at the end and considering his river aggro ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      That was the plan initially but odds and his aggression and ackc on the board and the fact that he is an unknown made me call :I

I used 70% potsize bets which doesn't give him good enough odds, but i noticed that fishes willingness to call is many times very much reliant pot size. Of course we want to bet as much as they call.

What pot size percentage would you use ?

How would you play river especially with bigger pot at the end and considering his river aggro ?
      I would pot flop/turn which leaves a lot less on the river so we can just ship it in.

You can do the math and see that the river raise size (bet left) is not too big and anything that called flop/turn calls river (it's not just draws that he has)