refer a friend

• seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i was just curious, i just refer a friend on this site, but he decided to go with full tilt and im on mansion poker, will i still get my referral bonus and also, he told me when he registered there wasnt a tab to put in who referred you. So my other question is, is there a way ps knows its me that had refered him, with the link that shows up when you click the link of referal???
  • 7 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hi seabaz78,
      did your friend enter your name during his registration on pokerstrategy? Or did he use your referal link? As long as he did one of this it does not matter where he plays as long as he earns strategy points.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i think he did use my referal link, is there a way to check on my end to see if he did it properly?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello seabaz78,

Go here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-list/ to look at the list of currently referred friends.

For additional info on the TAF system go here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info/

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      ok he did it right and just one last question the bonus money ill get for referal, are they going to be on ps or go to my mansion poker account??
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      The money will be credited to your "taf-account".
      After you have at least 50$ on that account you can "withdraw" your taf money to Mansion Poker, Titan Poker and PartyPoker.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hi chiller. In one of your earlier posts for this thread you said that it doesn't matter which platform the taf plays on. I was reading the taf information and correct me if im wrong but I thought your taf had to play on party, titan or mansion for you to receive the taf bonus. Can the taf play on any platform as long as their earning the poker strategy points and you will still get your bonus money. Thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Hi chiller. In one of your earlier posts for this thread you said that it doesn't matter which platform the taf plays on. I was reading the taf information and correct me if im wrong but I thought your taf had to play on party, titan or mansion for you to receive the taf bonus. Can the taf play on any platform as long as their earning the poker strategy points and you will still get your bonus money. Thanks.
      Hello straddler71,

It is in fact so that we are only able to currently transfer the TAF money to Titan, Party and Mansion. Your friend however can play on any platform that he wants to :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD