This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

elephant on Titan

• 3 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      A little more information would be great. Did you activate saving handhistories within the Titansoftware?
    • ForAcesAAAA
      ForAcesAAAA
      Bronze
      It works with my titan account. I did have a problem with statistic HUD not working when i first installed. I restarted my computer and hey presto it worked after that.

Also elephant doesn't automatically import hand histories for me. I have to close elephant after using it with my poker games then open it back up and then go to the hand hitories import section and a list of the tables i was playing at are there ready for me to click the import button. Once i have its up to date.

Hope this helps. I only just strated using it myself so am no expert but the above methods have worked for me.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please check that the elephant got admin rights and that the portal settings are correctly configured (path + screenname)

Greets Sebastian