SB bets $0.65, Hero folds

SB wins $0.87

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I recommend that if you post hands from the same session versus the same guy you should also post when they happened (in relation to the other hands).

His line here could be a Qx that's look at not having you check back and without much info on this particular line or how he plays strong hands I would fold here as well. He seem aggro on the turn (frequency wise) but not so much on the river. So if think he can donk as bluff or seen him donk before we can call one street.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I considered it but he is playing so odd flop c/c turn donk should mean value which needs next to no protection, why not just raise flop on me like every other maniac does.

What do you think generally of this line ?

Could make some sense him trying to represent the turn card but it's a blank, but i know he is aggressive, he can't even rep 2 pair. On the other hand i am not having much on this board usually but why wait for turn surely 7 blank not going to scare me.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I considered it but he is playing so odd flop c/c turn donk should mean value which needs next to no protection, why not just raise flop on me like every other maniac does.

What do you think generally of this line ?

Could make some sense him trying to represent the turn card but it's a blank, but i know he is aggressive, he can't even rep 2 pair. On the other hand i am not having much on this board usually but why wait for turn surely 7 blank not going to scare me.
      Well, I can see this line from regs that are afraid you would check back the blank turn (and thus they lose value with their trips, etc). So that's what his line is telling me. Either that or a bluff/semibluff.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I agree i see this line from regs who always plan for the current street, but raising flop almost exact the same sure we got 1 street closer to sd but that is not much.

His line says value , af% says possible bluff.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I agree i see this line from regs who always plan for the current street, but raising flop almost exact the same sure we got 1 street closer to sd but that is not much.

His line says value , af% says possible bluff.
      His low aggression factor in relation to high aggression frequency also says he is likely to call or bet a lot. So he does have a calling range (also shown by higher WTSD). It's true that he's pretty much polarized but I would tend to give him credit without info about this line and a weaker bluffcatcher on our end.