Hero checks, UTG bets $0.20, Hero folds

UTG wins $0.61

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: The flop is dry, we have some backdoors and one over so I would cbet there.

We can continue on any T, Q, K, A and we should expect to take down the pot on the flop at least 35-45% of the time (which should be enough if we bet 60% or so).

As played I'd rather ck/raise than just call that min bet.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      You don't want to bluff out this guy he is total lunatic, i might have fired a half pot to get rid of him expecting it to barely work because you have to consider these guys play a lot of multi pots where they actually fold many times but in heads up it's a totally different story. Once he donked in even if he has nothing i rather expect donk/3b.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      You don't want to bluff out this guy he is total lunatic, i might have fired a half pot to get rid of him expecting it to barely work because you have to consider these guys play a lot of multi pots where they actually fold many times but in heads up it's a totally different story. Once he donked in even if he has nothing i rather expect donk/3b.
      So what history do we have with him then? Or what have we seen him do?

If he is that crazy and just doesn't fold or bets a lot you can also call him down there on the turn and most rivers.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      His stat says the story actually, but he did not shy away from pushing his stack seemingly at random postflop ignoring spr happened like few times in every in 100 hands.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      His stat says the story actually, but he did not shy away from pushing his stack seemingly at random postflop ignoring spr happened like few times in every in 100 hands.
      Some of his stats are not very conclusive.

We see that he folded 3/7 cbets. We see that he is a bit more aggro on flop/turn but not as aggro as other maniac fish that we faced. So I don't see an overly aggro player here.

Maybe the 3 ck/raises (and some raise cb, but could be the same ck/raises) were done HU and everything else MW and that's only something you would be able to see while playing.