This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Something for nothing

• wazawanga
      wazawanga
      Bronze
      Hello everyone , this is Thomas from Romania and this will be my new poker blog . Purpose of this blog is to keep track of my shit and for some extra motivation for the year.
      I will tell you guys from the start , this will be one of the greatest stories of poker success you will ever read . My determination for this year is one of the greatest I have ever had in my life and I have a strong feeling that I will create something great. My work ethic and my methods will seem just sickening for 99% of the people here , be ready to get to know the real fucking SuperMan. There will probably be a lot of controversy in this thread , which I definitely welcome , I hope we get some real haters in this bitch so that they will sprinkle their magic dust that give flavor to any forum thread.

So enough about that , here is some info about my poker. Last year I played a lot of small-stakes shorthanded games on ongame . Since ongame broke in mid-december I needed to look another platform to play on for 2013 so I decided to try out pokerstars , deposited some cash and started playing on the ZOOM tables .

more shit coming soon...
  • 4 replies