FLOP ($2.50) T:diamond: A:spade: 2:spade:

Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50

TURN ($5.50) T:diamond: A:spade: 2:spade: 3:spade:

Hero bets $3.25, BB calls $3.25

RIVER ($12) T:diamond: A:spade: 2:spade: 3:spade: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $4.50, BB raises to $16.78, Hero folds

BB wins $20.06

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have an easy fold against this oponent in river.

My dobut were the zisings. If i playing against strongs regs, I think that he could percive weakness in me and bluff shoving.

What is your oppinion about my 3barrel zising, and what is your oppinion about a c/f river?

I take the time to thank all the hands that I've tested. I look better in my game. :f_grin:
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa

Preflop raising is fine.

Flop and turn looks good.

On the river I do understand your concerns about the bet sizing but I think I might have the "cure" for this - just bet the same amount with your whole range here.
      So, when we look at villain's range we should see that he's having quite a weak range here.
      He seems to be 3betting a lot preflop on the blinds, so I do expect him to 3bet AJ+, so we are left to value bet mostly against A9-A6, and some good Tx that won't fold for example.
      So what I suggest doing here is to try to bet the same sizing with AT, AK and KsQs for example. This way you don't put your hand faced up and you won't be afraid of being pushed around.

As for the exact sizing - I think it's fine. People have a hard time folding top pairs against small bets so I think this is just the right sizing here.

• Stedyeddy