Good to be vigilant, crooks busted

• ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      There was two players at the table (or one with 2 accounts) leveling preflop when other players 3-bet preflop. When 3-betting player folded, one of them folded even large sum of money. It seemed suspicious when they did it few times. So I petitioned P* and after 1 week I got email from them:

Thank you again for your report.

We have concluded that the play of 'fontaine67' and 'jclic31' violated the integrity of our games. They have been informed that they are no longer welcome to play on our site.

In addition, we have 'rolled back' hands in which they won money unfairly and redistributed the funds to the players who were affected. Overall, you lost €1 to these players at the table that you might not have ordinarily lost if they had been playing fairly. I have credited this amount to your account, so that you will not have been financially disadvantaged by playing at the same table as them.

The integrity of the games at PokerStars is of paramount importance to us and we will not abide unfair play in our games. We work hard to police our games to assure our players of a fair, secure place to play. In the rare cases where violations of our Terms of Service have occurred we make sure that any players affected are compensated appropriately.

Thank you for your continued play here on PokerStars. Please do not hesitate to let us know any time we can be of help.

Regards,

Alexander L
      PokerStars Game Integrity Team
  • 2 replies