UTG+1 ($5)
      CO ($4.83)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: 2:spade:

UTG raises to $0.10, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.08, Hero calls $0.05

FLOP ($0.30) J:spade: 9:diamond: 4:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks

TURN ($0.30) J:spade: 9:diamond: 4:spade: T:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, UTG raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.20

RIVER ($1.50) J:spade: 9:diamond: 4:spade: T:spade: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG raises to $3.90, SB folds, Hero folds

UTG wins $2.90

UTG

SB

Sb is a massive fish he lost all that stack to me as it is obvious here, without that should we call in kxs fd ? It does get us into tricky spots in almost limp pots.
  • 5 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop is close since are given very good odds and have very decent hand with which we can overflush them and since we are deep I think calling is fine, but then it won't be bad to just fold.

Checking the flop is fine.

On the turn you can go for $0.25 here.
      When he minraises why do we just call? Against this guy I'm just 3betting and getting it in.

As played, why do we donk the river? I'd check/raise here.
      When he raises, I think folding is way too weak. We have to at least call here and against this guy I think we have to stack off all the time.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Fold was actually a missclick the table popped in the foreground when i about to press fold on some other one, but i didn't know what i was going to do before it happened. I was not especially happy about it.

So you are saying you would go broke against utg 165 bb deep assuming he has worse flush or maybe q ?

By my most optimistic calculation he has 7 combos for ax flush and 15 for other if he has any more reasonable utg open he has much less for other than Axs.

Guess we could c/c he if probably following it up with qx and any fd.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Yeah, I'm always stacking off here against this whale.

If we don't go broke here, what's the reason for calling in the first place?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      We don't have to go broke to show value.

But i know we look good and he is a fish , AsQs, As9s, Qs9s, As8s, Qs8s, 9s8s, As7s, Qs7s, 9s7s, 8s7s, As6s, Qs6s, 9s6s, 8s6s, 7s6s, As5s, Qs5s, 9s5s, 8s5s, 7s5s, 6s5s, As3s, Qs3s

70/30 eq with considering all the combos a 40% range possibly have

Giving him something more reasonable makes it bad for us.

AsQs, As9s, Qs9s, As8s, Qs8s, 9s8s, As7s, 8s7s, As6s, 7s6s, As5s, 6s5s, As3s

His aggression is rather low actually with not making a habit of raising either.

I am still not convinced :I
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Well, I think you are a little bit to scared.

This guy looks like a complete fish and he could easily has a hand like T4 and just play for stacks.
      Also, as you showed, even if he only shoves flushes here - we have more than 50% in order to justify a shove.

Also, we should not exclude the fact that every Qx has a straight, so he could easily go broke with straight here as well.

Overall, I think you are pretty much overestimating him.