Note taking software or mods?

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Hey,

I am sick of small font notes, beacuse they get my eyes tired. I use holdem manager 1. I did not find the way to increase the size of text but it worked in making all windows fonts bigger. Still font is not too big but little bit better.

But then another problem panels become crappy in some places:

for exmaple look at position filter - its missing too positions, they are hided somewhere. And checkboxes are not clickable at all. This is when windows font is set to 125%

To set it back to 100% I need to log off. Then lets say I filter something and I want bigge notes again - and again I have to log off - that mens close all opend programs, reopen them. What a waste of time.

Do you know better solution?

I did quick google search and found

http://www.codingthewheel.com/archives/online-poker-and-the-intelligent-note

its good idea to use HTML but I did not see any real solution yet. Will google bit more. But just posting in case someone knows how to solve this problem.
  • 1 reply
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      On solution I am thinking of is using virtual box, so in the virtual box run holdem manager, and in it use 100% font size, so at least in it I could see normaly the panel. And use 125% font size on on non virtual - real computer.
      BUt might be the problem to connect to the same database, not sure. Copying database everytime I want to filter things to virtual box is not fun as well.