Help with 2 problems

• Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      I'm having two severe issues with my nl ah game. Looking for ideas on how to improve.

The first is quite simple in theory to fix. I keep paying off on the turn/river in hands where I'm quite clearly ahead on the flop. Most of the time it's because cards come and I think (or snap decide more accurately) "there is no way that card SHOULD improve his range after calling a x/r,3b/cbet, ect.

I'm losing a lot of overall profits from this.

Secondly I'm having problems getting full value from hands. Most of the situations are when I 3 bet AK and flop an ace. Villains are insta folding 1/2 bets.

I dunno if there is really any specific changes I can make. Maybe I just new to play with more deception preflop and flop. By the time it comes the turn I don't have much problem since stacks are more committed.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      1) play with equity calculators, see how the turn and river card changes your equity from the flop

2) if people are just snap folding vs you, it just means that it's a really good bluff spot. so start bluffing more and expect others to readjust to you.