UTG ($21.41)
      UTG+1 ($52.95)
      UTG+2 ($105)
      Hero ($20)
      MP2 ($80.31)
      CO ($50)
      BTN ($54.21)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, CO raises to $3.50, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $2.25

FLOP ($7.75) 4:spade: Q:club: 6:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

TURN ($7.75) 4:spade: Q:club: 6:heart: 4:heart:

Hero bets $4, CO calls $4

RIVER ($15.75) 4:spade: Q:club: 6:heart: 4:heart: A:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $7.50, Hero folds

CO wins $15.04

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3bet to M3: 3%

In a normal situasion I fold this hand vs this oponent. Maby I leveleated because I 3bet in other tables, but I think that he is polarizated.
      My plan was to play C/AI flop that no were Qxx or Jxx.

After his check, I decided to stab the turn and continue the agression in river representing an AQ to make fold hands like JJ or TT.

River I hit the A and I think that I dont need to bet. Hands like TT or JJ I thknk that this oponent dont transform in bluff.
      What kind of hand he could have? maby AK, AQ could be too. But I feel that pay is EV -.

If fold AKs . Im explotable preflop?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa

First of all, I want to comment this :

If fold AKs . Im explotable preflop?
      I doubt that a player that plays 14/10 will ever try to exploit us in any way.

Now to the hand - I think I prefer folding here after the 3bet.
      Villain looks pretty tight and I don't really like calling here OOP. Problem is that we don't know if he bluffs at all plus against his value range we don't stand good at all.

When he checks the flop I prefer checking the turn. There are no worse hands calling us here, and there are no better hands that would fold.

I think that we have to bet here on the river. We are likely to have the best here quite a lot of the time.
      I think that considering his range is rather weak here I prefer betting like $3-$3.5 to take value from TT-JJ/Qx or some random Ax.
      If he raises here I prefer folding.

• Stedyeddy
      good, good. Ty for the evaluation.