This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My first Royal Flush :D

• 10 replies
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      Congratulations! Sucks that there is only 15.5 BB's (NL2?) in the pot. You probably should have bet more :P .
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Played 70k hands, haven't got one yet. :D
    • elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sw0ldo
      Congratulations! Sucks that there is only 15.5 BB's (NL2?) in the pot. You probably should have bet more :P .
      I just want to get to showdown to show

I have a Royal Flush baby :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by elrio
      Originally posted by sw0ldo
      I just want to get to showdown to show

I have a Royal Flush baby :D
      yeah :D
      f*** all that money... You don't have royal flush so often :heart:

congrats!
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrFunk
      Played 70k hands, haven't got one yet. :D
      hah same, i probably played 200k hands already no royal yet, but i did hit str8 flushes 4 times
    • salflip
      salflip
      Bronze
      congratulations :D I managed to get the straight flush to the king but I'm working on the royal

If thats the good royal flush then whats the bad one lol
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      my overkill royal flush http://www.pokerhand.org/?2733561
    • clockshovel
      clockshovel
      Bronze
      Another Royal Flush

There's my little baby that I got about 2 weeks ago. Managed to double with it too. :D

Oh, and my opponent had KJ offsuit.

You'd think when s/he made 2 pair it would have been a bad thing. LOL, guess not (for me at least ;) ). I was hoping the river would fill her up to maximize, but what was I thinking, 2 pair is good enough for these guys on a 4 to str8 + 3 to flush board xD

I especially liked how since I had position in the hand, other than the PF raise I only had to raise the river, and it was such a minuscule amount that I never once had to fear losing my fish.

hehehe
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clockshovel
      Another Royal Flush

There's my little baby that I got about 2 weeks ago. Managed to double with it too. :D

Oh, and my opponent had KJ offsuit.

You'd think when s/he made 2 pair it would have been a bad thing. LOL, guess not (for me at least ;) ). I was hoping the river would fill her up to maximize, but what was I thinking, 2 pair is good enough for these guys on a 4 to str8 + 3 to flush board xD

I especially liked how since I had position in the hand, other than the PF raise I only had to raise the river, and it was such a minuscule amount that I never once had to fear losing my fish.

hehehe
      Now thats a royal royal flush, of spades! :)
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      congrats on the royal flush!