This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL5 KJs 15-01-13

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $6.24 (124.8 bb)
      UTG: $3.05 (61 bb)
      Hero (MP): $4.33 (86.6 bb)
      CO: $2.31 (46.2 bb)
      BTN: $5.02 (100.4 bb)
      SB: $0.98 (19.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K J
      UTG calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.57) 5 J 7 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.42, UTG raises to $1, Hero folds

I'm not sure about this hand, really felt like this was what everyone was doing at this hour c/r, however I feel I'm behind here.

villain seemed unknown, but took him as a weaker opponement when he called from utg, not sure if I should have made an isobet from this position?

However his raise indicate strength, he might wanted to get me to fold I don't know, but in my experience they are usually value bets...

I'd think villain have like 77, 55, AJs, KJs, QJs, JTs, AJo, KJo, QJo, JTo angainst this it's a coinflip, am I shoving? or my fold fine?
      I suppose he could slowplay AA aswell
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop is fine.

I think bet/folding the flop without information is by far the best thing we can do here and I'd play the same way.

I don't think that we should put into his range hands like JTo without knowing that he'd play this way with this hand.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Heh and I'm not even full stack there stupid software on ipoker :P
      But it is set to restack if anyone says otherwise ;)