This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

less points totally, than in titan alone??

• kenttheman
      kenttheman
      Bronze
      Can someone please explain to me how i can have more (49) points from titan, but i have in my totally lifetime earnings only 37.

Dont you think some kind of mistake happened for you people with the points from yesterday?
  • 3 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      This happens everyday, one is updated before the other. Just wait a short while and it gets updated. Mine is the same, short of 400ish points for yesterday.
    • kenttheman
      kenttheman
      Bronze
      thank you.

short and clear.. at what clock do they make the update?
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      I have found this in the FAQs:
      "During the import of new point lists, our system displays wrong data (incl. member status) for a short period of time (max. 2 hours). This issue shows up at every update and unfortunately we can't change it.
      We ask you to refrain from creating tickets and forum threads regarding this issue."

The updatetime is a bit different every day because the pokerrooms don´t send the information at a special time.