Huge problem with Skrill; panic mode

• Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hey guys... Really dunno what to do... Hopefully someone can tell me what's going on.

So i just went to look at my skrill acc, and i knew i should have around 500€ there (no reason no to tell numbers).

However, i loged in today, telling me that the balance is 480€, yet the avaiable balance is only 50€ ?!? I looked at the transaction history, and the last things shown are incomes; even todays deposit was around 70€...

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? This isn't a really small amount of money, and i'm really confused to say the least.

Please help :(
  • 15 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Do you have Skrill Mastercard?

Did you use Skrill to pay utlities/purchases?
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I do have a mastercard... But it's been with me all the time... Also, i checked the history, and every card transaction + skrill transaction is logged as it should be... Even today i got the money.

There's just 400€ missing between both balances, and i have absolutely no idea why. I don't even know what's the problem to write to Skrill about it. And i also heard they are notoriously slow with their responses
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well usually when there's a difference between balance and available there's some mastercard charge that hasn't shown up yet. Even if your mastercard is with you someone could still pay with it if he knows the credit card number and the 3digit code from behind the card. Thats the only explanation i can think off.

Other then that i don't see why you would post this here instead of contacting their support, obviously they are better fitted to help you with this problem then anyone here. I never heard of them being notoriously slow and when ever i had dealings with them they responded within 12hour timeframe. It does depends on what you consider slow tho.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Skodljivec,

I would definitely contact Skrill support as soon as possible and see how things progress from there.

Let us know how things go.

Regards,
      Gary
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      +1

I did have a payment that I made but was not processed, it took some time for the amount to be credited back to the full available balance.

If you are VIP then use this to get a quicker response.
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hey guys... Mistery (partially) solved.

I was hacked. Someone used my card some way to make 3 payments for train trips from Italy to Paris.

They apperently also tried to buy some airplane tickets, but thankfully i didn't have enough money on my acc at the time.

I've talked to the security team, and they blocked my account with an investigation pending. Hopefully i'll be able to prove that i had nothing to do with this transactions.

They also said the transactions were made from my card, even tough it's been in my wallet the whole time, and the transaction point was at least 500km away in my estimation.

Unfortunately i'm gonna have to wait at least 2 weeks for the investigation...

Anyone has any experience with this matter?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :( No experience here but hopefully Skrill will see the sense here and everything will be OK

Fingers crossed :)
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Thanks... I would advise you all to be extra carefull with your MB credit cards... Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone alse
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      how long have u had your card? mby u got it just recently and someone have had access to it in the way between you and skrill department which issues these cards, like in post office or somthing...?!
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      2 years already... never had any problems before tough
    • achkatabg
      achkatabg
      Bronze
      Hey, Skodljivec I have similar issue I also had been hacked. Look at my reply it is the last in the topic.

money missing

I haven't heard from moneybookers for 3 week since their last reply when they told me that will inform me as soon as they can.

I thought that this is too much but having seen your topic I believe it is normal.

Good luck!
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hey guys... I just got the reply that MB refunded my money, and they did :)

But i'll have to get a new card tough, which is a bit unfortunate, but the important thing the money is back. They told me it would take 2 weeks, but it was much sooner :)

A great hand to MB :)
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Hey guys... I just got the reply that MB refunded my money, and they did :)

But i'll have to get a new card tough, which is a bit unfortunate, but the important thing the money is back. They told me it would take 2 weeks, but it was much sooner :)

A great hand to MB :)
      :s_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it's been solved now Skodljivec :)
    • Post removed