BTN: 161.56 BB
      SB: 256.72 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      UTG: 143.96 BB
      MP: 100 BB
      Hero (CO): 247.12 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 4:club: 4:heart:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, SB calls 2.6 BB, fold, UTG raises to 12 BB, Hero calls 9 BB, SB calls 9 BB

Flop: (37 BB, 3 players) 6:heart: 5:club: 2:spade:
      SB checks, UTG bets 10 BB, Hero calls 10 BB, SB calls 10 BB

Turn: (67 BB, 3 players) 6:spade:
      SB checks, UTG bets 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB, SB calls 6 BB

River: (85 BB, 3 players) 4:spade:
      SB checks, UTG bets 7 BB, Hero raises to 219.12 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

Hero wins 94.08 BB

UTG 184 hands, VPiP 16, PFR 5, 3bet 13, cbet 25, FCBET 14
      SB 1.2k hands, VPiP 23, PFR 17, 3bet 6, fold to 3bet 63%

Is my call preflop ok? As I understood, I should call here if there will be 3way, and I expected SB to call. But is it a call because i have a chance to stack UTG (if he has AA,KK) and plus to stack SB? Or we expect SB to call preflop fold flop and it is still profitable?
      I am asking because 44 is very low, and I expect SB to have better PP here, so if I hit and he hits I lose, especially here 200BB.

Flop: Is call flop and turn ok with 6 outs, given the odds?
      How should I note UTG in the end? Was he having air, AK or something?
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa

You posted the hand in the wrong forum. I asked for someone to move it, but unfortunately there it isn't moved yet, so I would leave here my opinion of the hand.

I think preflop is fine here. We are deep SB and UTG here and we have position.

I think I prefer folding the flop although we have a gutshot here. Our main plan preflop should be to play for set value. We didn't hit our set so I see nothing wrong in giving up here, also considering that we have a player behind and would have hard time on the later streets.

As played, turn is fine.

As played, I think shoving here is bad.
      Both players aren't showing that they have good hands so I don't expect to get called here at all, and SB might even fold a flush here.
      I would prefer making it like 45-50bb here.