This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 zoom FR Ak

• TeddyBjornen
      TeddyBjornen
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL FAST - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $6.29
      SB: $5.18
      BB: $4.32
      UTG: $5.02
      UTG+1: $0.64
      UTG+2: $5.49
      Hero (MP): $5.44
      MP+1: $2.65
      CO: $7.00

So here is my thoughts. I saw this SS push and i snapcalled with AKo EASY. Do you think its maybe better to just push preflop, I mean what if like 3 guys behind me pushes allin?
      Then I got called IP by the UTG+1. My thought was that his range consist of probably not so good hands because he didnt push allin ( not AA,KK, QQ, AK). Then he bet very small (block bet) this you often see when weak players are on FD or SD. I was thinking that he might also be playing TT, but then again thats just one hand that beats me. And I think its more likely that he check raises instead of block betting med, because I might be on FD. I decided to push allin because of this weak bet preflop. Any comments on my play? And what would i do if he checked?

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:spade: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.64 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $0.64, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.59

Flop: ($1.94, 3 players) 9:spade: T:spade: 3:heart:
      BB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $4.80 and is all-in, BB calls $3.48 and is all-in

Turn: ($9.30, 3 players) 2:club:

River: ($9.30, 3 players) 9:heart:

BB shows K:spade: Q:spade: (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 23%, Flop 44%, Turn 31%)
      Hero shows A:spade: K:club: (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 48%, Flop 18%, Turn 12%)
      UTG+1 shows J:spade: T:heart: (Two Pair, Tens and Nines) (Pre 29%, Flop 38%, Turn 57%)
      UTG+1 wins $1.86
      Hero wins $7.05
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Bjorn,

What would your plan be if someone behind us pushed?

If we have one or two fishy guys behind I don't mind calling and they may come along for the ride with weaker dominated hands (like in this case). Raising/shoving will most likely isolate us against UTG+1 and anyone else that wakes up with a hand.

For postflop, do you expect to have FE and what range do you see villain calling with there?