SB: $5.18
      BB: $4.32
      UTG: $5.02
      UTG+1: $0.64
      UTG+2: $5.49
      Hero (MP): $5.44
      MP+1: $2.65
      CO: $7.00

So here is my thoughts. I saw this SS push and i snapcalled with AKo EASY. Do you think its maybe better to just push preflop, I mean what if like 3 guys behind me pushes allin?
      Then I got called IP by the UTG+1. My thought was that his range consist of probably not so good hands because he didnt push allin ( not AA,KK, QQ, AK). Then he bet very small (block bet) this you often see when weak players are on FD or SD. I was thinking that he might also be playing TT, but then again thats just one hand that beats me. And I think its more likely that he check raises instead of block betting med, because I might be on FD. I decided to push allin because of this weak bet preflop. Any comments on my play? And what would i do if he checked?

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:spade: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.64 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $0.64, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.59

Flop: ($1.94, 3 players) 9:spade: T:spade: 3:heart:
      BB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $4.80 and is all-in, BB calls $3.48 and is all-in

Turn: ($9.30, 3 players) 2:club:

River: ($9.30, 3 players) 9:heart:

BB shows K:spade: Q:spade: (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 23%, Flop 44%, Turn 31%)
      Hero shows A:spade: K:club: (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 48%, Flop 18%, Turn 12%)
      UTG+1 shows J:spade: T:heart: (Two Pair, Tens and Nines) (Pre 29%, Flop 38%, Turn 57%)
      UTG+1 wins $1.86
      Hero wins $7.05
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Bjorn,

What would your plan be if someone behind us pushed?

If we have one or two fishy guys behind I don't mind calling and they may come along for the ride with weaker dominated hands (like in this case). Raising/shoving will most likely isolate us against UTG+1 and anyone else that wakes up with a hand.

For postflop, do you expect to have FE and what range do you see villain calling with there?