This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 sh, what does hero rep here?

• jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      hero stats

Hero BB 3bet v Villain BUT open 33% (4/12)

Villain opening 43% from BUT

If you want/need more info let me know

PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $25.90
      BTN: $25.89
      SB: $22.10
      Hero (BB): $57.86
      UTG: $12.24
      MP: $25.00

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has XX

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.75, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, BTN calls $1.75

Flop: ($5.10, 2 players) 5:diamond: 3:heart: J:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($5.10, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      Hero bets $3.30, BTN calls $3.30

River: ($11.70, 2 players) 2:heart:
      Hero bets $9.10

1. What range do you put hero on?

2. What's your call and raising range on the river?

3. How does that change if hero 2/3 pot river?

4. How does that change if hero overbets river 5/4 pot?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

1) I think you can rep hearts quite well if you are known for checkraising flush draws some % of the time. I don't really see too much reason for you to check AQ and AK when you have 2 overs and backdoor straight draw, JXX is also a great texture to just cbet bluff the Flop.

What's your cbet % of the Flop? I'm not sure how often you are taking a delayed cbet on the Flop with an air hand. I think you can rep JJ too and i think you rep more strength than air. Only hands I think you are bluffing with are diamond hands which u tried to go for a c/r with but missed.

2) Raising range is only flushes. I don't see myself playing too many raisable hands on the River but I may occasionally check back baby Flush draws on the flop

Calling range is probably JX. I think i am folding TT and worse.

3) 2/3 pot bets simply weight your range more towards JX which is pot controlled, allowing you to rep more value combos and I would still fold TT and worse

4) While overbetting makes you more polarized, I don't think i wanna herocall TT/99. Would I fold JX? Probably not, unless i have some exploitative read on you.