NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.11)
      BB ($9.79)
      Hero ($10.75)
      UTG+1 ($12.26)
      CO ($10.54)
      BTN ($21.34)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.60, fold, Hero raises to $2, fold, SB raises to $15.11 (AI), Hero calls $8.75 (AI)

FLOP ($21.95) A:club: 7:heart: K:spade:

TURN ($21.95) A:club: 7:heart: K:spade: J:heart:

RIVER ($21.95) A:club: 7:heart: K:spade: J:heart: 2:spade:

SB shows A:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 98.3%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero shows Q:club: Q:spade:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 1.7%, Turn 9.1%)

SB wins $20.49

He was raising a nit too but he didn't know that most likely,i was quite busy with the bunch of tables i just opened and tried to limit them while i made this crappy move. I could handle 4 or maximum 6 but 8 is pretty damn hard.
  • 4 replies
    • sketchzr
      sketchzr
      Bronze
      QQ is a troublesome hand for me overall, since I moved to pokerstars I've just been 3-bet/4-bet folding against pretty tight players. I rarely want to go broke preflop with this hand although I know a lot of people would disagree.

Same with AK, I find life easier by tightening up with these hands when it comes to 4-betting, especially vs. someone who 3-bets 2% :f_p:

Maybe you should build it up gradually, just add one more table instead of 2?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      It sounds so logical when you say it like that, honestly i didn't even consider it i am such a big sucker for even numbers :D

Thanks

I was switching out many tables and one time left with 9, i guess there is a lesson there also wait until sat out.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi
      flat his 3bet. this guy's pfr is just so low (3b % too). i think u are isolating vs better when u 4b here
    • sketchzr
      sketchzr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      It sounds so logical when you say it like that, honestly i didn't even consider it i am such a big sucker for even numbers :D

Thanks

I was switching out many tables and one time left with 9, i guess there is a lesson there also wait until sat out.
      I know what you mean, playing in a way which your tables aren't perfectly symmetrical can seem a bit weird xD but I did find this easier when moving from 2 > 3 > 4 tables. Glad to have helped.