$13.39
      MP2:
      $26.95
      MP3:
      $36.10
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A.
      MP2 raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.70, BB calls $1.45, MP2 calls $1.20.

Flop: ($5.1) Q, Q, K (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $2.00, MP2 folds, Hero calls $2.00.

Turn: ($9.1) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

River: ($9.1) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, BB calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $13.1.

early player stats in 66 hands  vpip27 pfr14 af1,7 wtsd25 BB stats in 5 hands   vpip60 pfr20 af6 wtsd67 w&sd50

I am not sure if I could fold when he bets much.

and one more question.
      when there are a lot of players like 160000 ~ 250000 on pokerstars,it seems there are a lot of fish so I can make +8 bb~12 bb,
      but when there are just 50000 ~ 120000 players,there are usually strong,so it becomes - 10 bb ~ -5 bb.
      of course the best is I will be strong enough to beat any player .
      but I want to win, its just variance ? or its true that there are a lot of bad players when there are a lot of players?
  • 10 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'll start with your second question. Variance really. To determine your winrate you need 1 mil hands to have a good estimation. After a few hundred thousand hands you know whether you are a winner or not but not really know your winrate. 2bb deviation is just too small.

Regarding hand I think you have plenty of value in a cbet but checking can also work. I prefer betting for value. After flop checj though I think your play and sizing are both fine.

Will answer other questions later in other hands, bed time for me.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hi,

I'll start with your second question. Variance really. To determine your winrate you need 1 mil hands to have a good estimation. After a few hundred thousand hands you know whether you are a winner or not but not really know your winrate. 2bb deviation is just too small.

Regarding hand I think you have plenty of value in a cbet but checking can also work. I prefer betting for value. After flop checj though I think your play and sizing are both fine.

Will answer other questions later in other hands, bed time for me.
      thank you .also want to know time and amount of players,more players,more easy game?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Stars should have enough NL 25 6-max tables, that you should fine one, where are some weaker players. So it mostly comes to table selection. I´ve played NL 25 6-max players who are going to 5-bet shove ATs, since they think you must be 4-bet bluffing at the BU, at the same time there are also enough bad players who is playing almost any hand passively.
      Don´t play players who give you too much trouble and who seems to be better than you. Mostly I would ask myself where my money comes from and if everyone is solid, then it mostly depends who is getting better cards and running better.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Stars should have enough NL 25 6-max tables, that you should fine one, where are some weaker players. So it mostly comes to table selection. I´ve played NL 25 6-max players who are going to 5-bet shove ATs, since they think you must be 4-bet bluffing at the BU, at the same time there are also enough bad players who is playing almost any hand passively.
      Don´t play players who give you too much trouble and who seems to be better than you. Mostly I would ask myself where my money comes from and if everyone is solid, then it mostly depends who is getting better cards and running better.
      but I only play ZOOM :evil:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

You just have to pay attention to what each table looks like in Zoom. You can't play a whole table full of regs like you play at one with a bunch of fish and the other way around. It's tough because it changes everytime you fold. You have to pay great attention.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Hey,

You just have to pay attention to what each table looks like in Zoom. You can't play a whole table full of regs like you play at one with a bunch of fish and the other way around. It's tough because it changes everytime you fold. You have to pay great attention.
      what about time? when there are a lot of players,there are more fish and can beat easier ?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      The actual numbers of fish and regulars are irrelevant. You care about the rato of fish and regs that tell you how likely you are to get a fish or a regular at your table. This is about the same always from what I've noticed.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      The actual numbers of fish and regulars are irrelevant. You care about the rato of fish and regs that tell you how likely you are to get a fish or a regular at your table. This is about the same always from what I've noticed.

thank you!

and how about weekend?
      is it easier to win on weekend?
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      thank you!

and how about weekend?
      is it easier to win on weekend?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I'd say there are somewhat more recreational players on the weekend since recreational players are those that have a job usually.