BB: €11.10
      UTG: €11.07
      MP: €9.85
      CO: €10.15 18/14; fold2cbet: 1/2, donk flop: 0/2
      Hero (BTN): €11.23
      SB: €18.51

SB posts SB €0.05, BB posts BB €0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.15) Hero has J:spade: J:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to €0.30, Hero raises to €0.90, fold, fold, CO calls €0.60

Flop: (€1.95, 2 players) 4:club: 9:club: A:club:
      CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: (€1.95, 2 players) T:spade:
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: (€1.95, 2 players) 3:spade:
      CO bets €1.00, Hero calls €1.00

I see him calling my 3bet very often with strong A. Should i cbet the flop and hope he folds or check behind. As i see him having A then i think it would be better to take a free card and hope to make flush. On the other hand, if he has A then he should be afraid of flush and try to push me out of the hand.
      Hmm, now i'm more inclined to bet out on flop and fold if he raises too big.
  • 3 replies
    • Dracsharp
      I doubt pp would call the flop without an fd, but against those hands we are not really bluff catching either he will probably want a free showdown. I prefer to b/f flop to bluffcatching but on this mono board i rather not.

So i vote for checkdown, c/f if he bets, by river tt,99 made sets on us 88 would hardly bet and i am not sure what could he possibly turn into a bluff on the river with a half pot bet, not much if anything.
    • Alan883

i don't see a point of cbetting here since he will not fold a better hand and also it is hard to believe that he will callw ith worse so for me checking behing is ok.

Again checking turn is OK so we can make him bluff river.

But what is he going to bluff with? What is his range of calling our preflop raise 3bet? Overal i think you made nice hand. I wander what judges will say about river.
    • Kaitz20

I think flop check is fine, since you don´t want to play for stacks and at the same times he would likely not call too many worse hands.
      Also you induce some bluffs with your flop check back.

I would bet turn 1€ and check back river. You can likely get value from worse pair+draws and he can just call with flushdraw. Also he should likely bet turn with better hands

I would likely call river, since seems like we don´t have anything, so he may try bluff his missed flushdraw

best regards,