Hi

• 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey marmite!

Welcome to the community!

I hope you are finding your way around here OK? How are you finding your PokerStrategy experience so far?

Tell us more about you and your poker history :)

Gary
    • marmite1306
      marmite1306
      Bronze
      well ive only been playing poker a couple of years and i am normally on pokerstars or full tilt.
      I cant connect my pokerstars accoutn because i was already on it.
      pokers just something i like to do in my spare tiime when im not hard at work.
      pokerstrategy its quite good theres a lot of tools for new players and if u use the site right u could go far.
      have you been here long?
      Sophie.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Sophie :)

Good to see some females in the house!

So what do you do for a living then? I pretty much play poker for fun also in my spare time but I'm currently trying to beat NL2 6 max :D

I've been a member here for just under 3 and 1/2 years now!

What games/limits do you play yourself?
    • marmite1306
      marmite1306
      Bronze
      Well i only work in a factory making doughnuts. but its better than being on the dole init? theres nothing worse than being the goverments b"itch lol.

Where as pokers concerned i can play hold em ( which is the most popular one ) bagdugi ohama and im currently learning the other methods.

I aim to get to the point where i know how to play all the diffrent styles but some of them i get confused with lol.

So have you won much from poker then cause i know some people can make a good living from it if they really want to.

It gets me fuming when you see people who go all in in everyhand. i sit there screaming at the laptop. WE NOT PLAYING BINGO HAHA it dose get me boiling sometimes so i have to give it a brake. i go back 2 hours later haha x