Claim Your Free $20 at Poker770: Jan. 23-24

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

The Poker770 Cash Machine is back! Make a deposit between January 23-24 and Poker770 will double it in CASH up to $20!

This offer is only available for a limited time: you have 48 hours to benefit from it!

If you want to participate in this promotion then you need a Poker770 account. If you don't already have a Poker770 account, you can create one now and claim a 200% up to $2,000 deposit bonus:

Create a Poker770 Account Now!

How can I get the free $20?

• Deposit between January 23, 2013 at 00:00 GMT and January 24, 2013 at 23:59 GMT, and Poker770 will double your deposit up to $20.
      • The cash bonus will be automatically credited to your account.
      • The cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you earn 20 Points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus.
      • Any cash machine bonus that does not meet the "20 points770 per $1 withdrawn" condition will be immediately retracted when the player makes a withdrawal.
      • The bonus can only be claimed via a deposit through VISA, UKASH, NETELLER, SKRILL, CLICK2PLAY and WEBMONEY.
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer.

Please note that the terms and conditions of Poker770 apply for this promotion.

More reasons to play at Poker770

Check out the following thread for more reasons to play at Poker770:

Poker770: Promotions and Information

• 15 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      yay, cash machine is running today/tomorrow!
      link: http://poker.770.com/en/promotions/promo/cash_machine

also, mind the T&C:

The promoter of the 'Cash Machine' promotion is Poker770.
      The 'Cash Machine' promotion starts on the 23rd January 2013 at 01:00 Poker770 software time and ends on the 25th January 2013 at 00:59 software time.
      Only one single deposit per player is eligible for the 'Cash Machine' promotion. The first deposit made within this promotional time period will be the one which is eligible for the offer.
      The deposits eligible for the 'Cash Machine' promotion are those made between the 23rd and the 25th January 2013 between 01:00 and 00:59 Poker770 software time.
      The cash bonus will be automatically credited to your account.
      Your cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you've earned 20 points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus that you withdraw.
      Any cash machine bonus that does not meet the "20 points770 per $1 withdrawn" condition will be retracted when the player makes a withdrawal.
      Poker770 reserves the right to partly or completely modify/cancel the 'Cash Machine' promotion.
      All decisions made by Poker770 are final and irrevocable.
      Poker770's general terms and conditions apply to the 'Cash Machine' promotion.
    • Thrandir
      Thrandir
      Bronze
      "• Any cash machine bonus that does not meet the "20 points770 per $1 withdrawn" condition will be immediately retracted when the player makes a withdrawal."

Weet iemand of dit gaat om ooit gehaalde points? Of om points van deze maand? Of om points gehaald sinds de vorige Cash Machine?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Thrandir,

Can you please ask this in English so we can help you :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • Thrandir
      Thrandir
      Bronze
      Hey, sorry! I thought I was posting it on the Dutch site!

Here comes:
      I was wondering if anyone knows if the ammount of points the are referring to in the terms and conditions (see quote) is the points you ever earned? Or is it maybe the points from this month? Or could it even be the points you earned since the last Cash Machine.

Thanks in advance!
      Thrandir
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Thrandir

Here comes:
      I was wondering if anyone knows if the ammount of points the are referring to in the terms and conditions (see quote) is the points you ever earned? Or is it maybe the points from this month? Or could it even be the points you earned since the last Cash Machine.

Thanks in advance!
      Thrandir
      It means if you get the full $20 from this promotion then from the moment you receive it into your account you will have to earn 20 Poker770 points per $1 so 400 Poker770 points in total before you can withdraw it.

If you try to withdraw the bonus money before you earn the 400 Poker770 points you will lose it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you JimC16 :)
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6

Here comes:

Thanks in advance!
      Thrandir
      It means if you get the full $20 from this promotion then from the moment you receive it into your account you will have to earn 20 Poker770 points per $1 so 400 Poker770 points in total before you can withdraw it.

If you try to withdraw the bonus money before you earn the 400 Poker770 points you will lose it.
      Oh dear :( now i have to grind out some more on this software. Oh well, free monies :P . Will I get extra SPs for making a deposit?
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      nope, sorry.

only 1st deposit brings SPs equal to it's amount in moniez!
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      But this was my first deposit :) .

Well I did get some SPs for a "deposit" before but I think that came from being dealt into a milestone hand they had a month or so back.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Oh, sorry, didn't know it was your first deposit to Poker770.

Then yes, if you are tracked to PokerStrategy you will get SPs equal to the amount you deposited up to 500.

:D .. gj getting max value.
      (maybe $10k freeroll ticket) / FDB / bonus SPs / $20 free moniez / $1000 depositor freeroll on tuesdays, etc.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just made $50 five minutes ago, and I do not get free $20.

Can you help me? :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey patzerdonk,

I guess it will take more than 5 minutes? Try and contact Poker770 support if nothing changes in the next 12 hours or so :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey patzerdonk,

I guess it will take more than 5 minutes? Try and contact Poker770 support if nothing changes in the next 12 hours or so :)

Regards,
      Gary
      Yeah that's right.
      I just received email about it. Thanks :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :)
    • Thrandir
      Thrandir
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6

Here comes:

Thanks in advance!
      Thrandir

Muchos gratias senor! Thanks :)