[NL2-NL10] A6ss OOP

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      no hud, villain is reg who can call 3b and float flops. I have notes that he slowplays hands.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.63)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($6.07)
      UTG+1 ($10.15)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($12.06)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 6:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, fold, BTN calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.10) K:spade: 4:diamond: 7:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.05, Hero raises to $2.10, BTN calls $1.05

TURN ($6.30) K:spade: 4:diamond: 7:spade: J:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($6.30) K:spade: 4:diamond: 7:spade: J:spade: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $4.80, BTN calls $4.80

BTN shows K:club: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 40%, Flop 53.2%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero shows A:spade: 6:spade:
      (Pre 60%, Flop 46.8%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero wins $14.84

Flop: I was ready to go broke against him on the flop (remember from playing). Problem is that he shoves only Kx hands and he might have some blockers like A or :spade: . That is super bad. My plan is to c/r and c-c and vbet river if I hit on turn/river.

Turn: If I bet here he never calls me unless he has flush which will pay me off on the river too.

River: C/shove is not an option since it's a quite scary board. I put him on Kx hand since he doesn't call lightly c/r. Is shoving here an option?

I don't know how to extract max value from this kind of hands :( Any advice will be welcome.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: very standard

Flop: This is NL10. I think players aren't too good at hand-reading though I would like to point out a few things.

I don't think CR is such a good idea here. Firstly, it just doesn't make too much sense to checkraise here. This is not exactly a board where you are checking your air too often. Unless you think he just stabs his air an overwhelming number of times, I think checking here is a big mistake.

There are some spots where you should c/r your nut flush draws though. Like if the board is T9X, we are expected to c/f very often, then we can expect villain to stab very often and thus c/r makes more sense both with draws and monsters.

Secondly, stacks are deep. C/R is a good option when you can c/r the flop and then jam pot size on the Turn. Here you have to make a pretty large raise to 3$, and pot will have 8. Then you will have like 8.60 left and you have more than a pot size bet left which isn't too good. If you only have 100bb, you can c/r slightly smaller and still get the stacks in on the turn. Remember we want to generate max fold equity.

I would just bet bet bet.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml

I would just bet bet bet.
      I have this written in front of me but I guess I have to read it more often. :facepalm:

If I go for bet bet line he calls us more lightly because he has Kx and he doesn't put us on the flush when it comes. What amounts would be good here? Standard 2/3 flop and a bit more than 1/2 on the turn and shove river?

Tnx.