PT Stats

• 5 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Evilpopcorn and welcome to our FL section. :)

A good value for VPIP is around 16-20, PFR 6-10 and the TAF (Total aggression factor but postflop only!) should be around 2-3 but this depends on the opponents and your WTS. The higher your WTS the lower the AF. On the micros the AF can be way higher (I have no reason for it) as I myself had around 7! at 0,5/1$. :)
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      only a small sample set 1500 hands.

14/9/2.2

I worked out my post flop aggression factor by averaging out the flop, turn, and river agression factors. Is this correct ?

My WTS is at 25%. I know what it means, but could you please give me some ranges i should expect and help me in understanding the reasons for those ranges.

Oh man i am such FL noob :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm normally the programm you use tells you the average postflop AF. Which program do you use?

Your WTS should be around 33-36%. If it's lower then you fold too often the best hand. Later if you switch to SH the values should be higher but 33% is fine. :)

Having a tighter range can be vcorrect. It's a long time since I played FR the last time and 14/9/2.2 looks fine to me. :)
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Yeah my WTSD% is 27%. So i am folding too much ?

Use poker tracker.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      27% is indeed a bit low but don't worry to early. If you get unlucky you have to fold many hands before showdown as well.