• yaxkukmian
      no hud, speed, seems loose player.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.35)
      BB ($13.78)
      Hero ($10.04)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, BB raises to $0.80, Hero raises to $2.10, BB calls $1.30

FLOP ($4.25) 3:club: 5:club: A:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($4.25) 3:club: 5:club: A:club: T:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($4.25) 3:club: 5:club: A:club: T:club: A:heart:

BB bets $2.12, Hero calls $2.12

BB shows A:diamond: K:club:
      (Pre 44%, Flop 95.1%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows J:spade: J:diamond:
      (Pre 56%, Flop 4.9%, Turn 0.0%)

BB wins $7.93

On the turn I give up but river comes one of better cards. He might have some Tx or 99 maybe. Problem is that he almost always has :club: right? Is this an easy fold? Even his bet sizing seems inviting but just couldn't find a fold.
  • 3 replies
    • DrDunne
      what was your plan when you 4bet this preflop? you gunna ship it in? even if he's loose i'd probably still just flat his 3bet and play postflop IP.

on the turn you are giving up and while the A might seem like an interesting card (i wouldn't say it's good), it still doesn't change that you gave up on the turn. so there's no reason to call the river imo. the river doesnt change anything really. i'd say he's never bluffing here, especially with his sizing on the river.

also by saying he might have Tx or 99 it is you looking for a reason to call when really you should be looking for a reason to fold and there are tons more reasons to fold than to call :D
    • kymupa

I don't mind 4betting here preflop and getting it in. It's three handed, we have JJ in BU vs BB situation and I expect this to be profitable.

On the flop I like checking back. I don't think we are getting called by worse and we can hardly make better to fold here. Also, his range is Ax heavy.

On the turn checking is fine as well.

On the river I'm folding here for sure. We only have a bluffcatcher but I doubt the'd bluff in this spot at all.

• yaxkukmian
      Would get it in preflop. Although I see 3b amount of $0,80 usually means stronger range than $1. My hand is still strong and beats most of PP and I might flip with AQ, AK.
      I find myself "wanting to call" too much lately. I bleed a lot of big blinds in obvious situations like this. Tnx guys.