This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$50 options

• JamiePSG1
      JamiePSG1
      Bronze
      hi,
      when i first started this i wanted to put the starting capital onto Full tilt but it wasn't one of the options so i chose pokerstars and didn't think much of it

i've just found out that i could of put the $50 onto full tilt, so is this true? the only options i was offered we're titan poker party poker and of course pokerstars

thanks.

p.s im from the uk if that changes anything
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JamiePSG1,

Since Full Tilt the high rake and lacking low limit FL tables make Full Tilt a suboptimal starting platform for FL players. I'm guessing you took the FL quiz and therefore did not have it as a visible option.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • JamiePSG1
      JamiePSG1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello JamiePSG1,

Since Full Tilt the high rake and lacking low limit FL tables make Full Tilt a suboptimal starting platform for FL players. I'm guessing you took the FL quiz and therefore did not have it as a visible option.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      i took the SNG quiz
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      I think you will have a better experience playing at pokerstars. Especially as a new player. FTP is not the softest platform.