HEM2 Issue

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hello,
      since the newest update I started to notice problems with my HEM2, first of all the update couldn't be updated properly or something because the software asked me to update it for three or more times even though I updated it properly every time. Fortunately it doesn't happen anymore (as far as I close it and open it, but maybe it will offer me to update it once more tomorrow). But the biggest problem is that it doesn't calculate my win/loss correctly anymore, for 3 days of playing it hasn't been able to show correct results, each time it shows me I have been loosing atleast 400$. My clue is that it doesn't count my 1st places (I am playing SNG's) because I couldnt find any place where the line is going upwards; only slightly (3rd or 2nd place) or down. How do I make this right?
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please download the update manually and install it again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Update.exe

On which site are you playing?
      Which type of SnGs?
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      I am playing on partypoker
      regular type of sng's and turbo type 1 table.
      And today I noticed one more thing - when playing an MTT I made a close call and after the hand ended I waited for a bit to see wheter I had the equity for a call in that hand (clicking top left corner in the small settings tab) but the hand didnt appear. I thoughed that it is just a lag, but when opened the HM2 and tried to find it through active session tab, it seemed that it has just disappeared (the hands before and after are there but not the one I was looking for) So now I realise it could be happening not for the first time, so it might be the reason for not calculating win/loss correctly.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Hands disappearing in active session tab are usually caused by wrong date/time settings.
      Please check the date/time settings of your computer.
      And please make sure that the hands imported with the correct time. You may need to adjust this under Hand importing -> site time adjustments -> party

Please be aware that the auto-refresh for the active session tab was disabled in the latest updates. It only refreshes manual or when the Holdemmanager window has focus for some time.

If you see hands / tourneys where the results are calculated wrong please send us the original handhistory files (you find them under c:\hm2archive) and some screenshots of the problem in a zip file with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      No date/time settigs are correct and everything is fine with this.
      I still have problem whenever I finish 1st in a SNG the profits do not show in the active-session tab.
      I will send the screens and hand history some day later.