Hello all PS community!

• ChipBossUp
      ChipBossUp
      Bronze
      Hello all,

Then I come here to do my presentation:

My name is John, I am from Portugal and currently a student. I started playing poker in June 2011 with friends in so-called'' home games''.

Since then I have to admit that I have high expectations of revenge in this game and win many $$$ (be pro and live from poker winnings is one of my dreams and many others, and as regards my favorite quote :diamond: I hated every minute of training, but i said "Do not quit! Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion!'' :diamond: I will fight hard to achieve this goal!

And this year I just turned 18 recently, I can already register on the online poker rooms :D , I'll start my journey and look forward to the support of this community! In terms of training, I have come to see the videos that Gripsed has great ease of learning and quality! But from now on, I intend to enjoy this great site PokerStrategy.com only, and all its content strategy and training, and above all learn from the best by not letting others in to help as you can from me.

Ponder launch a challenge to myself this year 2013 inspired by the current challenge of the professional Andre Coimbra'''' acoimbra the PS to turn $ 100 into $ 100K a year (good luck to him), just think of my objectives to develop, and I same end by launching a blog here in the community.

A hug for the whole community, and good luck at the tables! :s_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey ChipBossUp and welcome to PS!

looking forward to finding a blog by you and i will follow it for sure. what type of poker will you be playing, cash games or tournaments?

good luck
      Lewis.
    • ChipBossUp
      ChipBossUp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      hey ChipBossUp and welcome to PS!

looking forward to finding a blog by you and i will follow it for sure. what type of poker will you be playing, cash games or tournaments?

good luck
      Lewis.

Hello Lewis , ty for the welcome :) I will be playing SNGs to build a bankroll (45/90 man) at first, and then MTTS

Regards
    • ChipBossUp
      ChipBossUp
      Bronze
      BLOG launched
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey ChipBossUp,

A big Hello from me also!

Your blog looks nicely structured and realistic which is nice to see, I wish you the best of luck on your mission :)
    • Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ChipBossUp

Ponder launch a challenge to myself this year 2013 inspired by the current challenge of the professional Andre Coimbra'''' acoimbra the PS to turn $ 100 into $ 100K a year (good luck to him), just think of my objectives to develop, and I same end by launching a blog here in the community.

:s_biggrin:

Hey

Do you know where I can find Acoimbra blog on pstrategy or do you know his pstrategy name?

Thanks

Good luck with yur challenge