=== Secret Agent ===

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

SECRET AGENT

The festive season may have come to an end, but it’s not quite over yet at Unibet Poker! Between the 15th of January and the 15th of February, they will give you the opportunity to win yourself a splendid Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch worth more than €1000 or one of the many €20+€2 tournament tickets.

Create a Unibet Poker account now

How does it work?

You will automatically receive a Secret Agent scratch card for every 10 Sit and Go’s you play per day. The buy-in of the Sit and Go’s needs to be €1 + €0.1 or higher and the number of Sit and Go’s will be counted between 6:00 GMT and 5:59 GMT. All that’s left is for you to scratch the card and keep your fingers crossed. In total, Unibet will be giving away 10 Tag Heuer Aquaracer watches and 1500 €20+€2 tournament tickets.

If you don't win a prize, you will automatically be entered into a second chance tournament taking place on the 18th of February at 18:30 GMT which has a prize pool of 5 iPhone 5s, plus any tournament tickets and watches not won from the scratch cards. You will receive 100 starting chips in this special tournament for every non-winning scratch card you collect during this promotion. The more you play, the more chances you will have of winning that special present.

Terms and Conditions

• The Secret Agent promotion starts on 15 Jan at 06:00 GMT and runs until 15 Feb at 5:59 GMT.
      • The Sit and Go counter will reset to 0 every day at 6am GMT.
      • Players have access to the scratch cards once they play at least 10 Sit ‘n’ Go tournaments with buy-ins of €1 + €0.10 and up.
      • Players will receive 100 starting chips for a second chance tournament for every non-winning card they scratch.
      • The scratch cards have no cash value.
      • When claiming prizes, players must enter their correct address or they will not receive the prizes.
      • All prizes will be sent after the promotion ends.
      • Players are responsible for paying any customs fees, taxes or other fees associated with receiving items.

Unibet Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

Don't have an account at Unibet Poker yet? Click here to create one now!
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck all!
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      I must say that Unibet has cheated in this game.
      I won watch, even made screenshot of this, I received their mail in which they inform me that I won. Just must wait to promotins end and then price will be send.
      And after that when I asked what are you waiting for, they simply answer:
      "You did not get anything" and case closed.
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Just to prove I'm not lying.

http://i50.tinypic.com/34sksh1.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/5layh1.jpg
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

Have you contacted support to see why you are not receiving your prize?
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey,

Have you contacted support to see why you are not receiving your prize?
      Of course, they told me that I did not won.
      Why? I dont know.
      They simply say: We do not have that reference number.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      This is real shitty of them. Does anyone know of any agencies he can contact in terms of promotion fairness?
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      I reported to The Lotteries and Gaming Authority Malta and now just wait.
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Morning yblodRNMD,

Please contact our support team: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/
      We should be able to have this double checked with Unibet. :)

Regards,
      Andreas
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andreas
      Morning yblodRNMD,

Regards,
      Andreas
      Thanks i will try :f_thumbsup:
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Morning yblodRNMD,

Regards,
      Andreas
      Unfortunately my Unibet Poker account is not tracked to Pokerstrategy and they can not help me. :(
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well, that's not entirely true as our contact told us he forwarded the issue to their 'Poker Operations' team.

However it is true that because as we indeed aren't your affiliate the poker room cannot give us any more details about your account / your case.

But I can assure you that we've tried our best here.
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Well, that's not entirely true as our contact told us he forwarded the issue to their 'Poker Operations' team.

However it is true that because as we indeed aren't your affiliate the poker room cannot give us any more details about your account / your case.

But I can assure you that we've tried our best here.
      Great, I'm not complaining on that. :f_thumbsup:
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Last answer:
      "Unfortunately, as informed previously, after our Poker team have had an extensive investigation on your case, it has been concluded that the reference number you have provided is false. There were 10 players that have won a Tag Hauer watch as part of this competition, unfortunately you were not one of them.
      Please note that there is nothing additional that we can do with relation to this case."

Same thing again but never to explain why I got e-mail and why i got winning scratchcard.
      Like I send myself mail from Unibet :f_mad:
    • yblodRNMD
      yblodRNMD
      Bronze
      Although it was their last statements:
      "Please note that there is nothing additional that we can do with relation to this case."

Todays update:
      "Thank you for contacting us regarding the Secret Agent promotion .

Once again, we have sent all your details and the print screen you have sent us from the delivery confirmation email, to our Poker Team.

They have advised us that they will continue to investigate this case further.

Once we receive an update from them, we will notify you with more details.

Please accept our aplogies for the inconvenience regarding the matter."