NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20.80)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($43.88)
      UTG+1 ($25.10)
      CO ($60.75)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero 8:club: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, CO calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.90) 7:diamond: K:club: 7:spade:

CO checks, Hero bets $1, CO calls $1

TURN ($3.90) 7:diamond: K:club: 7:spade: T:heart:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($3.90) 7:diamond: K:club: 7:spade: T:heart: A:spade:

CO checks, Hero checks

78/5/0.5, fcbet 45 (22), 61 hand

I don't know why did I not barrel turn but this is clear barrel w OESD I think. On such board K77 he should not have folded much, but some of hanads he still should fold from his wide range, so cbet also should be + EV.
      Maybe in game his fcbet flop was lot higher, so I expected more folds on flop and once he called I gave up, don't know.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

preflop is good given starting positions. His limping range from CO should be super wide especially given his overall VPIP and I think with initiative, position, skill advantage and also 89o which is a decent hand, it is a good iso-raise.

Turn is definitely a bet, I think you answered your own questions. I think this guy probably can have a good amount of pocketpairs and ace highs which are folding the turn.

River is kind of an iffy spot, I think he has many ace highs on the Flop, so if we bet this, we only get to fold out pocketpairs. Does he have stuff like QJ? I am not very sure. I think giving up is reasonable.

If board was something like J95 and river brought the Ace instead, then I am much more likely to bluff at the Ace. but i think people just float Ace highs on paired boards super often so I would not bluff.

Thanks.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Does he have stuff like QJ?

that would be rally loose call on flop if he is having such hand. This could be maybe sometimes only. MOst of the time I believe he should fold this.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      yeah it's probably not in his range. he probably only has those with backdoor draws, like QJ QT of spades diamonds clubs some % of the time.

So overall it's still probably a give up, since I think he has way more combos of KX/7X/AX than pocketpairs which may fold on the River.