BTN: $10.32
      SB: $5.61
      BB: $4.10
      UTG: $14.19
      Hero (MP): $20.92
      CO: $14.15

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q:spade: Q:heart:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.75, 2 players) 8:diamond: 5:club: T:club:
      UTG bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.50, UTG calls $1.10

Turn: ($3.75, 2 players) 2:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $2.50, UTG calls $2.50

River: ($8.75, 2 players) J:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

UTG shows 9:club: 7:diamond: (Straight, Jack High) (Pre 17%, Flop 36%, Turn 18%)
      Hero mucks Q:spade: Q:heart: (One Pair, Queens) (Pre 83%, Flop 64%, Turn 82%)
      UTG wins $8.36

Giving the fact that I have an overpair I don't want to play for stacks is this right?

On the flop what about the raise size? It has to be bigger?
      I guess we fold against an shove there is almost nothing that we beat if he have a shove against unknown reggish. His range for calling my flopraise narrows his hand down to draws most of the time? By checking to me I have to charge him I guess more then this size right? Bet/folding again and the river J is Really ugly imo. Dont see us getting vallue from weaker hands + draws come there... Or do I miss vallue on the river? Maybe a really small vallue bet? bet fold again ofcourse...
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Yordi,

Preflop: This deep we should definitely isolate much larger, at least 50c. Why did we raise so small?

Postflop: As played the flop raise is fine and we can make it even larger.

The turn bet, on that blank card, should also be larger for pure value and on the river we can still bet/fold 1/2 pot for value versus Jx (Jx of clubs), 99, Tx, 8x maybe even A high.

What draws really get there? Q9 and 97? How many of those can we realistically put in his range and we can also expect those to donk.
    • Yordi85
      I'm sorry I'm not so good yet.

Preflop I want to keep it small raise because I fold against reraise AA UTG limp.
      Other people dont raise pots like this because its trappy.

Is my reading good? When he calls enz...
      Consider stackssizing I don't have good experiance.. Thanks for notice. Baybe 50c is better and then 2,80-3,30 raising at flop and then 7 or 8$ on the turn to go broke on the river?