This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coaching problem

• extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Hello to all,just want ask how to join coaching?I don't have "TUNE IN" on coaching in the side bar.I look video how to join but I don't have "tune in"...Do I need any softwer to download?tnx
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Their is no "tune in" atm, as they aint running. Have a look at the dates and times. Not sure if you mean now or not. But I dont think you need any software. At least I never downloaded anything specific to watch them.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      The very first coaching I joined, I had to install teamspeak... but as it turned out, that week they were having a problem with the normal coaching player, and went to teamspeak as a backup.

It just happened to be during the first coaching I was ever trying to attend, so it caused a lot of confusion with me. Normally, I don't think there's anything you need to download.

As Cannell555 mentioned, just wait until the appropriate time and date, then the button will show up (usually 10-15 minutes before the start of the session).