NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($14.90)
      BB ($6.81)
      UTG ($8.50)
      UTG+1 ($10.98)
      CO ($10.35)
      Hero ($12.05)

Dealt to Hero 6:spade: 6:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.22, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, CO raises to $2, Hero raises to $12.05 (AI), fold

Hero shows 6:spade: 6:heart:

Hero wins $4.15

I did the same with other hands he always folded.
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: So our read is that small 4-bets are weak? Or that his small open and small 4-bet are weak?

What other hands have you done this with (and how much in the last X hands)?

Unfortunately I cannot see the stats. Just shows the closing tag for the IMG.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Fixed it :I , villian is quite crucial for this.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Fixed it :I , villian is quite crucial for this.
      Ah I see, this is the same guy with the TT hand. Considering what we know about his 4-bet game why not 3bet/shove in that hand as well?

His raise 1st seems to be really high in each position and if he folds to shoves like that then our line is fine (but I would do it in the TT hand as well).
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Because he never ever called my shove, so i assumed if he does he will with a tight range, i shoved least 3 times against him for value kk,ak,aq as i recall and he always folded his quite big 4b. So later i planned to keep my shove range tight value 2,5% and call in with good cards and bluffcatch his 3 street bluffing habits.

I realize that it sounds very profitable but i can't just 5b shove him every time he would catch on eventually.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Because he never ever called my shove, so i assumed if he does he will with a tight range, i shoved least 3 times against him for value kk,ak,aq as i recall and he always folded his quite big 4b. So later i planned to keep my shove range tight value 2,5% and call in with good cards and bluffcatch his 3 street bluffing habits.

I realize that it sounds very profitable but i can't just 5b shove him for value every time he would catch on eventually.
      Well if he folds a lot and leaves so much money in the pot we can abuse him with hands that still do ok if we get called (like the PPs).