This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A6o on BB

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.61)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG ($2.03)
      UTG+1 ($2.74)
      UTG+2 ($4.06)
      MP1 ($2)
      MP2 ($1.76)
      CO ($3.17)
      BTN ($1.80)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 6:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.02, fold, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.08) T:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, UTG+1 folds, CO calls $0.08, SB folds

TURN ($0.24) T:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $0.12, CO calls $0.12

RIVER ($0.48) T:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond: 8:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.23, Hero folds

CO wins $0.46

Villain is 24/5 AF 1.1 over 150 hands

I checked the preflop because I didnt feel my range was strong enough vs 2 guys and having no position on one of them...maybe I should raise these type of hands here?

On flop I bet pot for value
      on the turn I still bet though a little bit less because there is a possible flush here and a 79 got here too(maybe I should have bet bigger here? both flush and straight would probably raise me and I would make those who are drawing and weaker one pair hands pay)

river is ugly card which completes more straights if he was drawing here so I was just planning on checking and not putting any more money in the pot, he raised for 1/2 and given the board coordination I think Im beat...
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Preflop: I agree with you. Hand is a little weak to raise pf OOP.

Flop: Donk betting is fine here. You have a decent hand and there are lot of bad turn cards when you are up against 3 opponents.

Turn: I agree with you that you might be able to bet a little bigger. Turn is obviously a bad card for you, but you still may get called by Ax, straight-draws, and one-card-flush-draws.

River: Very bad card which makes it very difficult to extract value. Check/fold is fine.