UTG ($2.03)
      UTG+1 ($2.74)
      UTG+2 ($4.06)
      MP1 ($2)
      MP2 ($1.76)
      CO ($3.17)
      BTN ($1.80)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 6:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.02, fold, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.08) T:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, UTG+1 folds, CO calls $0.08, SB folds

TURN ($0.24) T:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $0.12, CO calls $0.12

RIVER ($0.48) T:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond: 8:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.23, Hero folds

CO wins $0.46

Villain is 24/5 AF 1.1 over 150 hands

I checked the preflop because I didnt feel my range was strong enough vs 2 guys and having no position on one of them...maybe I should raise these type of hands here?

On flop I bet pot for value
      on the turn I still bet though a little bit less because there is a possible flush here and a 79 got here too(maybe I should have bet bigger here? both flush and straight would probably raise me and I would make those who are drawing and weaker one pair hands pay)

river is ugly card which completes more straights if he was drawing here so I was just planning on checking and not putting any more money in the pot, he raised for 1/2 and given the board coordination I think Im beat...
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Preflop: I agree with you. Hand is a little weak to raise pf OOP.

Flop: Donk betting is fine here. You have a decent hand and there are lot of bad turn cards when you are up against 3 opponents.

Turn: I agree with you that you might be able to bet a little bigger. Turn is obviously a bad card for you, but you still may get called by Ax, straight-draws, and one-card-flush-draws.

River: Very bad card which makes it very difficult to extract value. Check/fold is fine.