Beat a Star at PKR: $200 STT + $25 Bounty

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

Play against a PKR Superstar

Every dreamed of playing against a poker pro? Make that dream a reality when you make your first deposit at PKR.

Simply make a first deposit of $25 or more using bonus code SITANDPRO before 23:59 GMT on February 7 and you'll get a seat to a $200 STT with a $25 cash bounty pinned to a PKR pro's head.

Players will then be allocated to a 10 player Sit & Go tournament between 11:00 and 19:00 GMT on one of the following dates:

$200 single table tournament  dates
      Saturday, January 26
      Sunday, January 27
      Saturday, February 9
      Sunday, February 10

On top of a once in a lifetime opportunity to battle it out with a PKR pro, you'll also receive a 100% bonus up to $150.

Who will I be up against?

They have bracelets, titles and fame, but do they have what it takes to defeat you? Remember, you'll get $25 when you eliminate one of these pros:

Scott ShelleySofia 'welllbet' LövgrenVladimir 'Beyne' Geshkenbein
      25-year-old Scott Shelley from London went from PKR staff member to PKR Team Pro after his bracelet win.
      WSOP bracelet winner
      PKR Hall of Fame
      22-year-old Sofia 'welllbet' Lövgren from Gothenburg, Sweden is a rising star.
       First female PKR pro
      One of PKR's biggest cash game earners
      Russian born 24-year-old ‘Beyne’ is one PKR's top pros.
      1st place in APPT High Roller
      1st place in $10,000 buy-in PKR Heads Up Grand Slam
      EPT Champion

Good luck and remember that this promotion is only for first time depositors, so if you don't have a PKR account yet, create one here and make sure to use bonus code SITANDPRO.

If you want to receive the normal PKR welcome bonus of 125% up to $500, use bonus code PSVIP. However, using this code will disable you from participating in the Beat a Star at PKR promotion.

Create a PKR account now

Terms and Conditions:

SITANDPRO Bonus Term's and Condition's
      (1) This bonus is only available to new PKR real money customers making their first deposit of $25 or more.
      (2) The bonus code SITANDPRO must be used when depositing to qualify for this promotion.
      (3) Qualifying first deposits must be made before 23:59:59 GMT on 7th February 2013.
      (4) Participating players will be given free entry to a single table 10 player Sit & Go tournament with a $200 prize pool, taking place on either Saturday 26th January, Sunday 27th January, Saturday 9th Feb or Sunday 10th Feb between 11:00 and 19:00 GMT. Where possible, players will be allocated a tournament start time most convenient to the time zone of their country.
      (5) in addition to the $200 prize pool, each Sit & Go will include a PKR Team Pro player with a $25 bounty prize on their head to be awarded to the player that eliminates them. PKR Pro player usernames will appear in blue writing in the player list and on the tables, and will have usernames starting with “PKR_”.
      (6) To be eligible for the $25 PKR Team Pro bounty prize a player must start the elimination hand with more chips than the Pro player and have the highest ranking winning hand at the showdown. In the case that two or more players are eligible with a tied winning hand, the bounty prize will be equally divided between those players. Any prizes won by Team PKR Pro Bounty Players in the tournament will be divided equally and awarded to the players who were eliminated before them in the tournament.
      (7) Players will be contacted via the email address registered on their PKR account and informed of the start time of the Sit & Go tournament they are eligible to play in no later than 48 hours before. All players will be automatically registered for the Sit & Go tournament they are eligible for.
      (Cool Using the bonus code SITANDPRO will also award a pending bonus amount equal to 100% of the first deposit amount, up to a maximum total bonus of $150.
      (9) The bonus will be credited in amounts equal to 5% of the total pending bonus at a rate of 300 PKR Points earned per $1 bonus amount. For example, a deposit of $100 will award a total pending bonus of $100 which will be paid out in instalments of $5 after every 1500 PKR Points earned. Bonus payments will be automatically credited after reaching the required number of PKR Points.
      (10) Only PKR Points accumulated through participation in real money ring games and real money tournaments will count towards clearing the bonus. Any PKR Points earned through PKR Point tournaments, grants or gifts do not qualify for releasing the bonus.
      (11) The bonus expires 60 days after the qualifying deposit date. No further bonus payments will be made after this date.
      (12) Only one bonus per household.
      (13) In the event of any dispute, the decision of PKR poker management is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
      (14) PKR reserves the right to suspend, alter or withdraw this promotion for whatever reason without notice
  • 20 replies
    • hydrangea
      hydrangea
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, I received a question at JA forum.

What is the payout structure going to be like?

Also, does "Players will then be allocated..." mean the players cannot choose which date they are going to play?

Thank you very much!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Some good solid questions there hydrangea :)

Let's see if we can get you some answers very soon.

Greetings to the JA forum,
      Gary
    • KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      allocated = given. This means that they will be given a time to play on one of the dates in the thread. The given time will be convenient to the person's time zone.

Hope that helps!
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Folks:

Payout structure will be:

1st 50% $100
      2nd 30% $60
      3rd 20% $40

$25 bounty of the Pro's head

In regards to allocation, we will try to accommodate everybody best we can.

Hope that helps
    • nelem88
      nelem88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

where can we find this sit'n'go , or ticket , I can't see it in my tickets?

Tnx
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi nelem88,

When did you make a deposit with the code?

You wouldn't receive a ticket, I am emailing players to confirm the SNG they are being entered into.

Best regards,
      Harry
    • nelem88
      nelem88
      Bronze
      Hi harry,

I made deposit yesterday , I'm asking becouse I can't play only on february 9, so I'm afraid that they not put me then to play. :D

Regards
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi again

I am afraid as the terms state we have to give 48 hours notice, you were too late for this weekends SNG. The only remaining option is the 9th/10th Feb

Best regards
    • nelem88
      nelem88
      Bronze
      Ok , I understand , one more question, can I choose when to play ? I would like it to be February 10 . Tnx
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey nelem88

I am sure Harry will be back soon to answer you :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Nelem88,

I will try my best to make everyone happy but as I am sure you can imagine that's going to be pretty tricky. If you send me a message, i cant promise but I'll try my best!
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      so you deposit min $25 and are automatically entered into a STT with a pro? if you win do you have to clear the money you won as a bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey yougotfelted51,

I would imagine the money won would be put directly into your account and not be a bonus. Hopefully Harry can clarify this for sure :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I think it is a little deceptive to say its a "free ticket to $200 STT".

Because the standard description by poker players of a SnG is by the buy in, not the prize pool. It is actually a free entry to a $20 SnG.

When you say $200 STT it makes it sound 10x better than it actually is.

I'm not saying its not still a good promotion, it seems like it is, just that the wording is a bit misleading and when I saw free $200 SnG for $25 deposit pretty much wet myself. :f_biggrin:
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi yougotfelted51,

The SNG will be a $200 SNG with a $25 bounty on the Pro, there is no restrictions if you win the cash. I will email you to confirm your time slot for either the 8th or 9th and you will be registered automatically.

You only have a few days left folks by the way, if you would like to participate.

All the best,
      Harry
    • nelem88
      nelem88
      Bronze
      Hi Harry ,
      I just wanna tell you that i can play on 10 february, any time , but if i must play on 9 february can that be after 20h (8PM) ? I am gmt+1 time zone. Like I said last week I'd like it to be February 10, becouse I must work on February 9 , but I can play after 20h on February 9.
      Tnx for your time .
      Regards
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi nelem88,

what is your PKR username?
    • nelem88
      nelem88
      Bronze
      Hi again ,

my PKR username is komodor88 .
    • danutz123
      danutz123
      Bronze
      When do we get notified of the time of the tournaments?