Zoom Coaching sessions.

• elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, this is something I wanted to address for some time now.

Given the popularity ZOOM/RUSH/SPEED poker is enjoying bettween the players dont you think that an advanced session specifically focused on Zoom once a week would be something worth investing in?

I know (and follow) Plenos and Emanuels coachings on mondays and wednesdays which are pretty awesome as they are both excellent coaches in my opinion.

But what I would like to see is a coaching 100% on ZOOM at NL50+ every week, since Pleno usually plays micros and Emanuel only up to NL50. I find that logical as well, since their coachings are not 100% zoom focused as the target market they are aiming are beginners at 6max for plenos session and Emannuel is on NL advanced in general.

I am not saying to change any of the two coachings since a lot of people follow them every week and they are very productive.

What I would like to emphasize though is that there is a market for ZOOM players playing above NL25 who I am sure would really appreciate a session to help them improove at their format of playing; exactly like SnG players and fixed limit players have their own coachings every week.

Nicolas
  • 9 replies
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      Pleno did address this in his last coaching. No need to worry :)
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crashyy
      Was there as well :)

Just thought putting this up for discussion would be good.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elchipriota

EmanuelC16 also is a great coach and he plays fast poker only. He and oblioo will coach every monday
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey elchipriota,

Pleno is currently working on improving the content for the higher limit players like yourself, but I'll also pass this thread on for you just encase it goes undetected ;)

Best of luck on the tables!
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      I really need to read entire posts before I write something, and I miss to do that while browsing on my mobile.
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Originally posted by elchipriota

EmanuelC16 also is a great coach and he plays fast poker only. He and oblioo will coach every monday

Hi doctorkgb,

If you read my initial post I mentioned that I am aware of that and I actually visit the coaching on mondays. The thing is that most of the times that does not go more than NL50.

Cheers,

Nick
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

Whats up? Hows your weekend been going?

I see this thread was made yesterday, so before the news came out..

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Upcoming-Advanced-No-Limit-Content-New-Coaches-Videos-[Diamond+]_68254/

We decided to release a diamond video every week for the next 4 weeks (every 1 in 4 videos we release will be a Zoom video, additionally to next weeks diamond video we are going to release 4 videos from very good no limit players

1) Raskolnivok
      2) Imfromswede
      3) Siete777
      4) Insyder19

As well as massively increasing the video offer we will have 3 major No Limit coachings per week:

Mondays: Emanuelc16 + Oblioo, this will be mainly NL100+ w/Oblioo and NL50ish with Manu

Wednesdays: Pleno1, general 6max

We will then add an additional coaching once a week called Pleno1 + Friends. Which will usually be imfromsweden and other mid/high stakes players that will do regular HH reviews and other content such as perhaps a Zoom session.

So as well as coaching/videos we obviously have a great no limit hand evaluation team that consists of the following sickos:

ImfromSweden
      lnternet
      Pleno1
      LgWz
      Oblioo
      Emanuelc16
      MBML
      Slam5
      JakeLaMotta
      BogdanPS
      Kymupa
      GetDotacom
      Keyser1
      Serverm07
      w34z3l
      tomaloc
      supeyrio
      cutegoldfish

I'm very confident that being a tracked member and participating in the 3 major learning areas, especially in the English community is going to be very very +ev.

There will be a new project launched in the very near future that will be perhaps better than all of the above, watch out for that.

Thanks and good luck all!
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Thanks Patrick,

Sounds very promising!

Nick
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      This is great for the 100NL+ grinders! Thanks guys!