This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QJ in 3b pot

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      no hud, speed,
      co unknown,
      bb super loose player.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.08)
      BB ($13.40)
      UTG ($4.80)
      Hero ($13.28)
      CO ($4.10)
      BTN ($9.67)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: Q:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, CO raises to $0.70, fold, fold, BB calls $0.60, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($2.15) J:heart: 4:club: Q:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, CO folds, BB calls $1.50

TURN ($5.15) J:heart: 4:club: Q:club: 5:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB calls $3

RIVER ($11.15) J:heart: 4:club: Q:club: 5:spade: K:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks

BB shows 7:club: 6:club:
      (Pre 39%, Flop 31.9%, Turn 31.8%)

Hero shows J:spade: Q:heart:
      (Pre 61%, Flop 68.1%, Turn 68.2%)

Hero wins $10.41

I decide to call 3b since BB is super bad and if we hit he might pay us out.

I donk flop because shorty behind might just check and there are many T that don't help our hand.

On turn I wasn't sure whether to go for $3,90 bet or just 3/5. He might have some Qx hands but since he's so loose he might call even with Jx hands if I bet smaller.

River is not the worst card but also not the best. He might have KQ, KJ, T9.
      In this hand I don't like bet/fold since our hand is very strong and would have folding if he decide to overplay his KT, AK kind of hands. Since we're deep I might consider mini vbet like $4-5?
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I prefer folding here preflop after the 3bet. Our hand is quite dominated and it's likely to get us in a lot of trouble.

I don't mind leading on the flop here.

As played, your turn bet is good.

I think checking back the river is fine.
      The card is not so good and it would be hard to take value form worse if we bet here.

Best,
      Plamen