Is there report for Cbet success on PT4

• vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      How can i make Cbet success report where is Flop high card, Board texture and Cbet stat, Cbet success stat against 1, 2, 3, ... players?
  • 7 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by vilistaja
      How can i make Cbet success report where is Flop high card, Board texture and Cbet stat, Cbet success stat against 1, 2, 3, ... players?
      Use My Reports, this will allow you to group your report in multiple ways to view the results as you need them, and you can save a filter with the report so you can always see the report the same way when you run it.

To create a report that shows your cbet stats including cbet success start by selecting My Reports, then click New Report > Player Report & click Next. In my example I selected Group by Position, but you can chose to group the report any way which you find helpful. Then add the necessary stats by using the Search box, type Cbet F to see all the options available. Double click each stat you want to add and it will automatically be added to the report, and the report will be refreshed.

Now Save the report. You can now use the Global Filter (More Filters) to filter by flop texture or number of players in the hand - or you can use the Filters link (found right above the Available Stats list on the left hand side) and then Add Simple Filters to create filters that will be saved with the report. This allows you to create duplicate copies of this report, each with its own filter settings.

To filter for flop texture select the Board Texture filter group, and then chose your options - you can select from pairing, suitedness, or connectedness for general options (you can even select the actual board cards if you want to be explicit but that is not useful in this situation).

To filter for the number of players on the flop, select the Hand Details filter, Number of Players, then turn on Players Seeing Flop an type in the number you want to filter for. I included a screen capture below to help.

Let us know if you have any additional questions, we like this topic a lot, it is advanced but it also shows how PokerTracker 4 can really shine through the creation of custom reports and filters!

• vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      Ty for replay but it is actually not as perfect as i hoped. As i understand i need to create new filter for every flop texture and amount of players. That means i have 20 same reports with different filters and if i want to compare them i need to make excel table and copy information from each report to there. I would like to have that table right on PT4 like there is Cbet success report on HM2.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by vilistaja
      Ty for replay but it is actually not as perfect as i hoped. As i understand i need to create new filter for every flop texture and amount of players. That means i have 20 same reports with different filters and if i want to compare them i need to make excel table and copy information from each report to there. I would like to have that table right on PT4 like there is Cbet success report on HM2.
      To the best of my knowledge, you are the first person to request this. It sounds like a good suggestion, but we need explicit details for it to be considered first.

Unfortunately your comparison's to HM2 don't help us very much... we do not look at HM2 except for scenarios where we don't have a choice, this allows us be as innovative as possible with PT4 - we create, we do not copy when we develop PT4. Therefore if you would like to see a report like this added into PT4 for the future we would need a proposal from you detailing all of the features, functionality, report rows and columns - the more detailed, the better the possibility that this is something we can consider for the future.

Good luck! We hope to hear from you with a proposal!
    • vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      For me this report could be something like:
      column 1 = Hands (how many hands i have on later described situations)
      column 2 = Board (flop) high card
      column 3 = Board texture by color (monotone, twotone, rainbow)
      column 4 = Board texture buy connectedness (Not connected, 2 cards connect, all connect)
      About last two i don't know how is the best way to make format that, maybe one column with all possibilities is better, like column that shows both the color of board and connectedness.
      column 5 = Cbet (how often i cbet on some kind of board)
      column 6 = How often i win pot with cbet against 1 player
      column 7 = How often i win pot with cbet against 2 player
      etc.

Those are my first thoughts, and i hope they are understandable because i am to native speaker of english and some of my expressions can be as they are.

I am glad that i get that kind of response from you and i am willing to share my ideas and creating any kind of discussion.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Can you please create a reportsample in a spreadsheet (Google Docs spreadsheet would work great, and populate it with pretend data so we can see exactly what you expect from some of the report columns? We do not understand how Column 2,3 and 4 would work in your example. Thanks!
    • vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      Here are two versions what i mean, the first one may be too complicated with all this connectedness stuff because there are too many ways like 2 cards connected, 1 gappers, 2 gappers and all variations of those ecpecially if we count if the board is connected or not.

Second version is easier and less complicated i think with just board color texture and is board paired or not.

I am not too familiar with google docs so i hope image is okay.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Thank you, that was helpful. I shared your request internally, it is something we will consider for the future. We discussed this concept prior to launching PT4, but none of us could think of a report method which was helpful for cbet analysis, even in the example you showed below it is not too helpful because flop high card and connectiveness can be subjective to the specific situation - but we agree that anything we can provide which would help our users better understand Cbeting will be a benefit. Given time, this is something we might incorporate, only time will tell for sure. Thanks for the insight!