how to get the rake back?

• 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey SUHISUHI,

This is possible, different rooms operate their form of Rakeback in a variety of ways, some will allow you to simply collect a set amount of your rake back into your account weekly/monthly whereas some rooms have a VIP system where you earn points and can turn them into Cash/Tickets/Items.

If you could tell us which room/s are you currently playing at then we'll be able to help you out there and point you in the right direction :)

We also have a variety of Poker Rooms that you can sign up to through us, be sure to check them all out and pick the one that's best for you :)

For example, we have a special offer where if you sign up to Unibet through us you'll get an instant 30% Rakeback paid back into your account each week !
    • SUHISUHI
      SUHISUHI
      Bronze
      thank you for the ansver. :D

i play at the room poker 770, in wich i came throu you ;D and ill be happy for some directions.

and wich room would jou recomand is the best to play in, to get the rake back?

Domen
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      It's no problem, I'm happy to help :]

I've not played much at Poker770 myself so I can't go into great depth but looking around it seems that they use a VIP System which means you'll get a set amount of Points for each $1 you rake. You'll then be able to spend these points, which will be your equivalent of Rakeback.

So, how does the VIP Club work? - Click me!

There are many rooms to choose from, Poker770 is a fine choice as is any other, but if you're looking for another room to play at you can check out a thread we have dedicated to this called Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
      Simply post in this thread and our team will do their best to assist you :f_grin:
    • SUHISUHI
      SUHISUHI
      Bronze
      thank you wery much.
      is it posible to contakt you throu skype ? i have a some more questions to ask about this vip things witc i dont understand?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SUHISUHI
      thank you wery much.
      is it posible to contakt you throu skype ? i have a some more questions to ask about this vip things witc i dont understand?
      Hey SUHISUHI,

Welcome to the community!

Any questions you have please post them here and we will do our very best to answer you as soon as conveniently possible :) Don't be afraid to ask us anything as we are here to help!

Kind regards,
      Gary