Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has 3:spade: A:spade:

UTG raises to $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.35, 3 players) A:diamond: 7:spade: T:heart:
      BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.35, 3 players) 2:spade:
      BB bets $1.50, UTG calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

River: ($6.85, 3 players) 3:diamond:
      BB bets $3.00, fold, Hero calls $3.00
      Utg villain is reg and i 3 beted him alot this session so i didnt whant to 3 bet again cause he migt be willing to fight back and i thought i can play this hand easilly ipo and out play him on lot off flops but unknown BB villain comes along .
      Flop is midiocre for my hand and i think betting doesnt have much sence( correct me if i am wrong )
      on turn with tpwk and flush draw call is standard .
      And i dont know can i value raise river his 1/2 pot bet looks weak so i dont know is there lot off hands that could call me if i raise . I know people tend to call lot off ppts from blinds so sets are very posible lot more than Ax hand imo i dont know is that wrong assumption ?!
      He showed Ak o and i was bit surprised but i still dont think raise/ fold is better than call what do you think ?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Is BB a fish? Anyway I think raise/fold seems reasonable if he is mediocre and not creative (very unlikely to face bet/3bet bluffs). The fact that he showed up with AK here could mean that he is a passive type of player. And you could potentially be turning a busted draw into a bluff against such a weak looking bet.

So I prefer raise/folding to calling.