MP: $25.85
      CO: $27.00
      BTN: $20.27
      Hero (SB): $25.00
      BB: $41.20
      UTG: $27.69

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has 3:spade: 3:heart:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1.25, UTG calls $1.25, BTN calls $1.25

Flop: ($6.00, 4 players) K:heart: 3:club: A:club:
      Hero bets $4.00, fold, fold, BTN calls $4.00

Turn: ($14.00, 2 players) 4:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.25, Hero raises to $19.50 and is all-in, BTN calls $11.52 and is all-in

River: ($43.54, 2 players) 7:heart:
      Btn villain is huge fish. dont have many hands on him but plays 45/25 and his very call station like.
      So i dont know maybe i made huge mistake on turn with shoving but i think he might still have lot off Ax and Kx hands with club redraw that might call , off course and many flush hands but i didnt what to give up and i dont know whats right plan on turn c/c and revaluate river or b/f (but i almost always have at least 25%eqity) ?!
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

I think this is a pretty good spot to complete the SB. Problem with raising here is that I often think you get 2 callers and that is just going to be a really bad spot for us postflop.

If there was only one limper then I would contemplate between iso-raising and limping the SB. But I think the option is fairly clear. Another thing to note about having more players in the hand is that the initial pot size on the Flop gets slightly bigger. So this means that if you pot on every street, with 4 players, the pot is 33% bigger than a pot with only 3 players.

As played, c/r turn looks like such a huge hand and you may end up isolating yourself only against flushes. You also let AX pot control the turn, and you lose value against these hands which are the main hands you want to gain value from.

Standard play is to bet bet bet. If you get shoved on the Turn, that would be a tough spot. If he's passive then you can just bet/fold Turn but if he just calls you should always shove the River and hope he hero-calls with Ax.