A Question about SNG

• pepeelpewRNMD
      pepeelpewRNMD
      Bronze
      I like SNG a lot! It is my preferred variant (the 9 man SNG), and I would like to learn it with profits.
      However, since I've found on many places that SNGs are becoming harder, or that everyone plays them the same way, or that it is solved,
      I would like to ask you, realistically, what can I expect from this kind of game.

I have a basic poker experience.

The question is:

If I dedicate 20-30 hours/week to study and practice SNGs, what should I achieve in 6 months?
      Thank you!!
  • 3 replies
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      I did study german for 7 years and ..nothing..Chinese one year-total 0.. etc. Some players never achive anything, some players know the basics of game and boom-they win sundaymil. Its not important how much you learn but how and what quality. Do you have good mindset? Do you are good at math? Do you wish to sucseed more then anything else? Poker is easy game, its so easy that everyone can do this but still only few players are really good.
      Make a plan, what to read, what videos, learn everything you need to know abaut math behind the game and you earn money.. but nobody can tell you how much money..
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Lol at poker be an easy game
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I think the standard answer to this is look at sharkscope leader boards for the game you would like to play.

The best players will be there and give you some idea of how many games they are playing and how they have done since the start (if stats are reset then this may be misleading)

I have been playing lots of SNGs and if you look at my blog you will see that I breakeven.

Mindset is critical, if you can put in volume and not tilt at the swings then you have a chance to do well with the materials here.

Good Luck