SB wins $1.36

Vs unknown fish

Co is a fish too
  • 5 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Any reason why you are opening 4.5BB? That seems a little large. If you think the table is full of loose passives then maybe that would be fine (you get to thin the field more often and play headsup, while going for maximum value).

While I agree SB looks kind of s trong I think the Flop fold is a little too nitty. I would call the Flop and see what happens on the Turn. Though I don't think it's that bad of a play, i think the decision is kind of close with AT. I would def not fold with AJ and AQ and AK.

Thanks.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I didn't size it for this occasion, i think some guy must have put extra money in cause i clicked pot.

I had 4 hands about him and he seemed aggro 100/75 100% af% if i remember correctly, but that is almost nothing, there might be more to come and none the wiser i should just calldown or what.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Yeah I would not be surprised to see a random fish either
      -potting a flush draw
      -potting a worse Ace.

So if that were the case, folding AT here would be a huge mistake.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Yes but we don't know that do we ? We could hope but once he we face another pot on the turn what then ? :)

If we go broke based on 4 hands even against an aq or a3 we would feel silly don't we ? :)
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Well I didn't ask you to go broke. Call and re-evaluate the Turn, if he pots again then we are in a tough spot and can consider folding.

This is the advantage of position which you are not using. Our range is by no means capped if we call the flop, in fact i would always call my monsters here.