Need Help Finding My Leaks

• Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I need some feedback on my game. I am a NL200 - NL400 6max reg on Cake, have played nearly 100K hands and would like to analyze/imrove my game. Any suggestions? How does one find his leaks? How do you even define a leak anyway? :f_confused:

I will post all my stats and would like any suggestions as to what the weak points in my game might be.

• 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      you seem to be doing fairly well

I think your 4bet range is a little low and your 3bet call is a little high. Maybe you can 4bet bluff more and value merge your 4bets with AQ TT more often.

For example, my overall 4bet range is usually 5% these days which seems to be becoming the new standard at Stars. And I suspect it gets even higher at Euro Networks.
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback mblm. You are right too! I don't 4bet bluff enough especially OOP.

Any suggestions as to how I would go about looking for my leaks in my database? Is it even a worthy task or should I just pay more attention to my decision making during playing?

For example, I tried filtering for 22-55 open raises UTG and I got a pretty sick 28bb winrate. But I still think some of those open raises were bad. For example when there was no fish in the blinds and aggressive 3bettors in IP. So in this case database analysis was pretty useless.